• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.40 built process

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Leftwing: Future warning for all those here: Stay on topic, stop spamming and cut the flaming or you will be infracted.

Edit:
Thanks for all attention! this thread have been up for 7 hours and have had plenty of views already!
Views: 1,698
There are currently 75 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 54 guests)

[Remade Thread]
MasterCores are not gone, we're working on the security issues, also we're working to make the game less glitchy!

We are not sure when it will open up, but one thing is certain, MasterCores have NOT yet seen it's best days, those are still ahead!
Keep eye on mastercores.com and you'll always have the latest information available!

With luck, we're only talking about days.
I'm going to clean up the game, just clean and sort things out, and while I go I'll look for errors, and thing that could possible become errors in the future.
When I'm done, few test-runs and we're good to go :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Need direct x9 support man, TRUST ME.
Great job otherwise gogogo

I doubt people will play if its 7.1, make it (COMPLETE)7.4 without port hope, improved security, and ddos free, and you got your 500 players back, we dont want anything else.

And if you gotta aim runes like you did on monsters like 7.1, it wont be a big success, however filled with bots.

I doubt people will play if its 7.1, make it (COMPLETE)7.4 without port hope, improved security, and ddos free, and you got your 500 players back, we dont want anything else.

How about 7.4 with 7.1 sprites? would that make difference?

How about 7.4 with 7.1 sprites? would that make difference?
BTW, Why not aim for 7.5? 7.5 is better, alot of people LOVED hydras and port hope, however hated wands and the 880 mana sd bullshit. Why not? More diversity is better >.<

Parcel trap testing:
[video=youtube;yEB4rCfTV3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEB4rCfTV3Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Are you serious? Did you make a youtube clip dedicated for the parcel fix? haha, thanks for the laughter..

Well, imo 7.1 sprites on 7.4 would be freaking awesome, didnt even think of it. Sorry for the fast criticism. Nice thought, would be fuuuucking nice.

I love it :D But keep it at 7.4 and i want my donation refunded but keep up the good work!

Are you serious? Did you make a youtube clip dedicated for the parcel fix? haha, thanks for the laughter..

You want something honey? :p
Sorry if I want to show that I'm actually working, and not going around saying I am while watching a movie.

That code can be written in one line and you put a u2b clip for it, yeah.. you're really showing how much you work.

EDIT: This post will most likely get deleted since everybody knows what contacts RealSoft got in this community :)

Last edited:
Dude, you're very very weird, seriously. All I asked was, did you really had to make a youtube clip for such a small change? You wanted to make a discussion, but when I knocked you down, you realized you didn't want one anymore, so stop saying I'm trolling, when you're OTLands #1 troll/hypocrite/liar.

Dude, you're very very weird, seriously. All I asked was, did you really had to make a youtube clip for such a small change? You wanted to make a discussion, but when I knocked you down, you realized you didn't want one anymore, so stop saying I'm trolling, when you're OTLands #1 troll/hypocrite/liar.
True, but you said "thanks for the laughter hahaha" like a prick lol. If you jus said lik "did you really have to put up a vid for a small change" it would be fine.

Wow, it would be awesome! Can u say when will be finished aproximately?
I will play for sure, no good old school ots to play :/

To be honest u need first improve a lot your security.U dont even answerd my pms.
Dx9,Open Gl without that,it wont be a success.
I wish you goodluck anyway,if that will be worth to playing i'll come here,with like 20ppls;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back