• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [mastercores.net] Dash'Lis life thread

Dash'Li

Reaction score
I decided to share my experience of mastercores with the community.
So here we go!

259bchv.jpg

29m6781.jpg

I'll post screens when I have time, and when I can remember it =)

wpFxyBu.jpg

love this server, stair hopping, shared exhausts, the way 7.4 really was, none of the usual 7.72 client that sort of resembles 7.4, owners done a good job if making it feel like a 7.4 not a 7.6+ :)

Time for pally to lvl up some (yes.. sorcerer only.. trying to get cash for promo but I keep wasting them on supplies xD)
9qfifk.jpg

296g6s2.jpg

21aigr8.jpg

Would be fun checking the raid, bad timing I gotta eat dinner now =/
Maybe they're still there later so I can check them :D
I've always wanted to die by being raped by milions of elves xD (don't ask why)
3326wk7.jpg

fyhl4m.jpg

Wanted to go to Darashia from Venore with 2 other people... of course you arrive at ghost ship when you don't need it...... and never when you want it.....
2qbdbva.jpg

29lxnxw.jpg

10wieet.jpg

ka4go9.jpg

Killed an asshole who threatened me a lot that I would die by his umber friends lvl 1337 blablabla..
2mn3t4n.jpg

332s5eq.jpg

2vc9xcw.jpg

2dqse46.jpg

1z56l3k.jpg

Nice leveling :) I made an account on Original tibia a 7.72 oldschool other day, im too lazy to level :p

Need to mana sit for ages at start else you do no dmg :p

you're really really really lazy if you are too lazy to give mastercores a try ;)
you can get very far using only 1 day! look at my lvling, it's not exactly slow...

you're really really really lazy if you are too lazy to give mastercores a try ;)
you can get very far using only 1 day! look at my lvling, it's not exactly slow...
do you realize that you made that sound just like my characters is yours?
Which character are you playing on?

@Topic:
These screens are from 2 days ago:
2s12e53.jpg

wjb9et.jpg

ouwbo9.jpg

jkdjsm.jpg

2rcttz7.jpg

Edit:
Nvm guncraft, found your char....

Last edited:
Back