• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mastriedox Scammer With Proof.

khaled014z

Cazanova
Reaction score
He was saying in Advertising "FREE SOFT BOOTS OR 1KK FOR PLAYERS 130+"
I went to check it out, he asked me what was my eq then told me to go where he was, then I saw "Yaphets Pis" (His other character) standing in dp with "Mastriedox", he put all his set on the dp, then Mastriedox put a mana potion in the middle and asked Yaphets (himself ;p) to use that mana potion on "Mastriedox" then Mastriedox used the mana potion on himself to convince me he's not a scammer.

I went into the dp with my character (Berfomet) and put all my set then he put a mana potion again in the middle and asked me to use it on himself, I didn't use it, I told him ''Don't think I'm that stupid okay?" He told me "sure."

I logged in my friend's chara so I can fool that scammer and put him in this situation, I went to his location and he did the same trick with his other character "Yaphets Pis" , Here's the ss:

2hd8w0k.jpg

Then we went to svargrond because there was someone ruining Mastriedox' scam, he told me to go to svargrond, we went svargrond and I put all my set then he put the mana potion and asked me to use it on himself (this makes me leave my spot so he can take my place and steal my set) I took another ss as a proof:

2r7q6up.jpg

The one who was ruining his scam told me that he was scamming that way all day, I decided to fool him and post this thread so he can get deleted, I know could just show the 2 ss' and say he's a scammer but I wanted to fill the thread with more information so it can be more clear for you.

Regards.

Signed, today he tried to steal my items too. Yaphets Pis and Mastriedox are two scammers. My IGN name is Simonis Paullus ;) If you drop items on depo and try to use mana potion on Mastriedox then you'll leave equipment and Yaphets Pis take it :)

He was saying in Advertising "FREE SOFT BOOTS OR 1KK FOR PLAYERS 130+"
I went to check it out, he asked me what was my eq then told me to go where he was, then I saw "Yaphets Pis" (His other character) standing in dp with "Mastriedox", he put all his set on the dp, then Mastriedox put a mana potion in the middle and asked Yaphets (himself ;p) to use that mana potion on "Mastriedox" then Mastriedox used the mana potion on himself to convince me he's not a scammer.

I went into the dp with my character (Berfomet) and put all my set then he put a mana potion again in the middle and asked me to use it on himself, I didn't use it, I told him ''Don't think I'm that stupid okay?" He told me "sure."

I logged in my friend's chara so I can fool that scammer and put him in this situation, I went to his location and he did the same trick with his other character "Yaphets Pis" , Here's the ss:

2hd8w0k.jpg

Then we went to svargrond because there was someone ruining Mastriedox' scam, he told me to go to svargrond, we went svargrond and I put all my set then he put the mana potion and asked me to use it on himself (this makes me leave my spot so he can take my place and steal my set) I took another ss as a proof:

2r7q6up.jpg

The one who was ruining his scam told me that he was scamming that way all day, I decided to fool him and post this thread so he can get deleted, I know could just show the 2 ss' and say he's a scammer but I wanted to fill the thread with more information so it can be more clear for you.

Regards.
HAHAHAHHA CRY + I KNEW U WAS RETARDED USING HALF ATTACK HALF DEFENCE ON A MAGE RETARD GET A BRAIN XD
this is the type of people i hate who act up but actually have 0 pvp and no brain to give the guy his items for showing that he "trusts"him hahaha

Last edited:
HAHAHAHHA CRY + I KNEW U WAS RETARDED USING HALF ATTACK HALF DEFENCE ON A MAGE RETARD GET A BRAIN XD
this is the type of people i hate who act up but actually have 0 pvp and no brain to give the guy his items for showing that he "trusts"him hahaha
I don't understand a single word of your comment but if you mean that I got scammed by that guy by showing him my set, then no I didn't =)

Go ahead and show us some more re actions :) :D

u so funny noobs ;) Yaphets Pis & Mastriedox can teach you how to play this game + they're oldschool here , doubt they would scam noobs like u :) signed \Razing Like Np.

+ its pretty much your stupidity to fall for that , that trick is old since 7.6 tibs :f

If you guys could read, you would of recognized I didn't fall for that trick ;/

Btw are you his friend or something? :D
You are still stupid for using half attack half defence
brain retarded(Your version) listen look north east of your TIBIA you see your a mage your supposed to use full defence your using half attack half defence because you have no brain (Nothing in head just big head)
understand?

If you guys could read, you would of recognized I didn't fall for that trick ;/

Btw are you his friend or something? :D

As i can read above, you said hes using multi-client, your in wrong, Mastriedox is my character,im the owner.. And jeah, we was scamming like it all day. 15KK profit for us.

And as a "Razing like Np" said, "its pretty much your stupidity to fall for that , that trick is old since 7.6 tibs :f"

_/ Guga

You are still stupid for using half attack half defence
brain retarded(Your version) listen look north east of your TIBIA you see your a mage your supposed to use full defence your using half attack half defence because you have no brain (Nothing in head just big head)
understand?
You won't teach me how to play Tibia lol :D I know I should use full def but I'm not right now.

As i can read above, you said hes using multi-client, your in wrong, Mastriedox is my character,im the owner.. And jeah, we was scamming like it all day. 15KK profit for us.

And as a "Razing like Np" said, "its pretty much your stupidity to fall for that , that trick is old since 7.6 tibs :f"

_/ Guga
Multiclient or not, that other character was helping at scamming.
Should I use small words so you guys can understand? i did not fall for that trick :S
I used my friend's character because the scammer already knew that I knew he was going to scam me, so I used my friend's character and that's what I came up with :)

You won't teach me how to play Tibia lol :D I know I should use full def but I'm not right now.

Multiclient or not, that other character was helping at scamming.
Should I use small words so you guys can understand? i did not fall for that trick :S
I used my friend's character because the scammer already knew that I knew he was going to scam me, so I used my friend's character and that's what I came up with :)

Congratulations.

BTW , there is no actual proof that they're scamming , maybe they're just playing around and showing their eq to eachother?????????? GGPWND:

Scamming is a part of a game, those guys which fall on this trick are stupid :)
This kind of scamming what you just did is illegal, legal scamming is when someone plays dice for example, they know they play at their risk and they know they might get scammed, but some of the people don't know your trick.

BTW , there is no actual proof that they're scamming , maybe they're just playing around and showing their eq to eachother?????????? GGPWND:
They can show it in trade :) and why would they use mana potion on each other? :/

Back