• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Materia RL-Evo [8.60]

Name: Simon
Languages: Polish & English (Lived in England 5 years)
Position Requesting: Any
Experience: Mapper
Previous Work:I was a mapper On MoonOTS since the new owner kicked me out :S
Where do you live?: Norwich
What is your skype name?: I dont have skype and camera :/

Name:
Position Requesting:Story writer and Advertising.
Experience: Been playting tibia ots for 3 years, and i was chosen the top person in my class to write a required state essay. Also i have many bot scripts to spam on other ots and in rl tibia.
Previous Work: I use to host
Where do you live?: America/ Tennessee
What is your skype name?: potsandpans5

not recomended ZinxX since he purchased my services, I gave him some photos that he asked me for, and some details I fixed from his web that i didn't give him at the end, and he didn't connect anymore and I made all the work he asked me for

Sup!
Name: Richard
Languages: Swedish/English/German(some what)
Position: Storywriter/community manager
Experience: Co-Owner/Manager of Huhuh.se, Since the owner was afk due to his studies i pretty much managed, mapped, updated and Ingame Supported all by myself. So i have pretty high standards to how a staff member is to behave. Alot of knowledge in the English language considering i travel to USA alot due to family currently residing there.
I am unemployed atm so i have alot of free time, thus i will be available pretty much all day.
Requirements from you: Be a mature and serious owner, none-abusive and professional.

Add me on skype "Grohn91" or PM me here if u want to talk

Name:Jesse
Languages:Dutch, English and Germany
Position Requesting: Mapping
Experience: Ive had much ots on but i my pc crashed so i cant host anymore :(
Previous Work: made alot of ots from 7.6 to 9.6 :)
Where do you live?: Holland
What is your skype name?:jesse112113

not recomended ZinxX since he purchased my services, I gave him some photos that he asked me for, and some details I fixed from his web that i didn't give him at the end, and he didn't connect anymore and I made all the work he asked me for

Well. You only changed the color of the bars and thinking i woud pay 10 euro for it. I dont tell you to do all of that i just asked if it was possible. After i saw your work i thinking i dont want hire you. Also i have issues in my family right now and i dont be online like before.

lol? I said you that what you wanted to do and you said me that just you wanted to change colors like I did, and other things to make the register forms less MAAC style, and that was a purchase of my services if you asked for simple things is not my problem, I have the chat, btw I don't want your money

lol? I said you that what you wanted to do and you said me that just you wanted to change colors like I did, and other things to make the register forms less MAAC style, and that was a purchase of my services, if not i will release here all the chat here and people will see, btw I don't want your money

You have sat and argued about this for a month. Do you have trouble just drop it and move on? Stop comment here at all drama queen. Do you want something, you write on skype or PM now that I'm back. If you do not want to be paid what the hell nagging you about?

2gvsdxg.png

Here you see. "If it is good work" And it was not good work.

talked with him via skype after a month finally,and not recomended guys, you will see what you do

talked with him via skype after a month finally,and not recomended guys, you will see what you do

After 2 mins talking he send me "[9:34:51 AM] Dani: well.. i don't want to discuss with a kid [9:34:53 AM] Dani: gl" So I begin to wonder who you are and start talking shit. (And you was crying cuz i dont answer you, when im "finally do" you send me this :)"

Name: Miraç Selçuk
Languages: Turkhis(The Turks have a lot of friend.) English
Position Requesting: GOD :)
Experience: I was have server . 70 record :)
Previous Work: I tried on a lot of "spell".
Where do you live?: Turkey
What is your skype name?: Does Not Exist. :).

Name:Mahmoud
Where Do You live ?:Egypt,cairo
What Languages can you speak ?:i can speak GOOD english,Very Good arabic
Experince: Ive Became CM/GM/GOD in many ots but they were closed
What Can You Do?: i can help people in game make events and more and i can create spells
Why Should We Choose you : you should choose me cuz am not lier ,i will help people ,i wont abuse, wont insult people,
What Pos. do you need ?Well as you like
Note:please Dont Care About my Age care about skills BTw you can make a test or just test me

Back