• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Matket place subforum

I'm certain that it will be a bit too much organized. People should learn how to organize the boards with the thread names. :)

I think its a good idea, something like /scripts/maps/tibia(accounts, gold, etc)/

I agree on forcing people to use prefixes. We'll just have to discuss certain prefixes to provide:

[Selling] / [Buying] / [Trading]

[Script] / [Character] / [Map] / [Pokemon] / [Layout]

Red

I think with/without tags it looks messy, This is my idea:

[MarketPlace] --> [Sell] and [Buy] --> [AACs], [Scripts], [RL Tibia Stuff]

I'm certain that it will be a bit too much organized. People should learn how to organize the boards with the thread names. :)

As stated already; I'm still certain that it will be just messy if new subforums will be added, at least in this kind of SPECIFIC area.
As our dear moderators who posted in the thread said, prefixes such as [Selling] or [Buying] will work just fine, if not even better than a lot of subforums.

If you have got any counterarguments, please, tell me! If not, I'd rather see this thread closed :)

well,but if I'm not interested in Tibia gold/items why I have to waste time digging in tons of topics with such stuff
(it was example)
it's not much work to create organized subforum and possible that it gonna be less work(for mods) when lazy people just create topic in good place than adding tags every time
Just it dont have to be instant change, some planned to add in next bigger cleanup or sth like that

Back