• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maveria Closed Beta - Sign up

BeniS

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Information/discussion page: Maveria Reborn - Coming back online soon!

To sign up to the Maveria closed BETA you must complete the following:
  1. Read the terms and conditions of becoming a beta tester below
  2. Leave your name, age and experience in Open Tibia
    • Name: Ben Dol
    • Experience: Over 6 years in the OT community and over 5 years of development experience, blah blah blah.
The terms and conditions to BETA testing:
This role is for one purpose, that is to find as many issues as you can and getting a feel for any game-play specific mechanics that might not be working well. This doesn't mean "Its too hard to get level 100" instead it could be "Starting off is hard because I keep dieing to rotworms". Constructive feedback is an important requirement. If anyone who is assigned the role isn't performing the task I reserve the right to remove them from the BETA testing.

BETA Testers, please read this:
Reporting bugs must be done in-game using Ctrl + Z hotkey. Leave a detailed message of the issue and how to reproduce the issue. If the report doesn't have this format it will make it harder for me to resolve thus delaying my efforts.

FAQ:

• How long will the BETA be on for? The test will go for at least 5 days.
  • Will we keep our characters for the official release? No, all data from the closed BETA will be cleared. This is because things like premium points will be given to help test some of the donator specific systems.
  • How long after the BETA will it be to official release? The official release launch depends on how many issues are found and how severe they are. I estimate that it will be up and running within a week or 2 after the BETA. But this could be less or it could also be more. Lets hope the testers do a fantastic job!
  • Will the BETA testers receive anything for their help? All the people who contribute to the server during this time will be rewarded with premium points when the official Maveria is online. The amount will be dependent on their contribution during this time (I reserve the right to determine the amounts).
  • Can we donate in the BETA? Yes donations can be make during the BETA, infact it will be encouraged to help cover any costs. All donated points will of course be reimbursed when Maveria releases.
The BETA will be opened at the start of this week (27/01/2015 or earlier if possible). Thanks for taking the time to read through this and good luck!

BETA Testers:
  1. RedLight
  2. Snooby
  3. Hayderade
  4. whitevo

Last edited:
Name: Raphael Van Alfaene
Experience: I've been in and out of Real Tibia and OT's since 2004. Have helped multiple OT's over the years with customer (player) help services such as being a tutor, giving significant feedback or something as simple as reporting in bugs as I play the game. I am willing to put in the time and effort to help as much as I can in my spare time.

I have always thought Malvera was an interesting server with good management, looking forward to join the closed beta, if I get accepted that is! :D

Name: Henrik
Experience: I've been around since 7.6, played various OpenTibia servers and been developing a few myself without any major success though. I think I'm able to provide constructive feedback regarding the server since I know how I like my feedback :D!

Name: Hayden
Expereince: Played real Tibia and OTs on and off since around 2004. Raphael was actually the one who showed me the game.
I think i can provide pretty good notes on any bugs and have good game knowledge. I also played on your previous OT.

Name: Tevo Saks
Experience: With tibia, pretty much none, but i have lived my life playing lot of other games on competitive field.

Still wanting a few more players for the closed BETA, will be starting tomorrow.

Website is up and running and everything is being prepared for tomorrow! maveria.net

Last edited:
Back