• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Maxhp and Maxmana of Player (for high exp rate OTs)

perfection

FATAL DAMAGE
Reaction score
Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,20,"Your Maximum Health is "..getCreatureMaxHealth(cid)..", And Your Maximum Mana is "..getCreatureMaxMana(cid)..".")
return 1
end

I know its simple dont bother telling me that just rep & comment if u like it :)

Last edited:
Better this one :

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You have " .. getCreatureHealth(cid) .. "/" .. getCreatureMaxHealth(cid).. " health and " .. getCreatureMana(cid) .. "/" .. getCreatureMaxMana(cid) .. " mana.")
return true
end

hmm how about u read the title :/ it says MAXHP AND MAXMANA and urs is something else

To be honest his script is better than yours, cos it shows either current and MAX hp. You should learn what constructive criticism is.

To be honest his script is better than yours, cos it shows either current and MAX hp. You should learn what constructive criticism is.

@wladca sorry if i was rude and @ teckman i know that his is better but its slightly different than what the title says ;)

I know its simple dont bother telling me that just rep & comment if u like it :)

Its exactly what the title says, just with an additional feature and your just posting random things and asking for rep. You should be posting things and people out of own will, will rep you. Not keep asking in each and every thread you make + rep and comment.

Its exactly what the title says, just with an additional feature and your just posting random things and asking for rep. You should be posting things and people out of own will, will rep you. Not keep asking in each and every thread you make + rep and comment.

okay "boss"
Lua:
	return doCreatureSay(cid,"Optus my Boss, I am Sorry :(",TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) and doSendPlayerTextMessage(cid,20,"Optus Says Dnt ask For Rep so say sry :@")
end

:D:D

Look at that you made a script without copying another one, congratulations.

Ill rep you for that.

well looks like from now on with every script release i will do a hypercam with it :)

Yeah no, just don't release things that everybody can do and demand rep.

Why do u see me putting u in gunshot position to rep me -.-??

Lua:
-- scripted for optus --
if hasCondition(cid, getCreaturepos(cid), CONDITION_INFIGHT) then
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"you will get killed if u don't rep me-.-")
else 
     doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"good thing u repd me :)")
end
return 1
end

I wrote this via mobile so idk if it's messed up

Back