• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maybe it's time?

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to change donator's nick colour, it went a bit boring after all this time. Maybe yellow? or dark blue?

It's good to change something from time to time.:$

#1 Winnerandy
#2 Winnerandy
#3 Winnerandy
#4 Winnerandy
#5 Winnerandy
#6 Winnerandy
#7 Winnerandy
#8 Winnerandy
#9 Winnerandy
#10 Winnerandy
#11 Winnerandy
#12 Winnerandy
#13 Winnerandy
#14 Winnerandy
#15 Winnerandy
#16 Winnerandy
#17 Winnerandy
#18 Winnerandy
#19 Winnerandy
#20 Winnerandy
#21 Winnerandy
#22 Winnerandy
#23 Winnerandy
#24 Winnerandy
#25 Winnerandy
#26 Winnerandy
#27 Winnerandy
#28 Winnerandy
#29 Winnerandy
#30 Winnerandy
#31 Winnerandy
#32 Winnerandy
#33 Winnerandy
#34 Winnerandy
#35 Winnerandy
#36 Winnerandy
#37 Winnerandy
#38 Winnerandy
#39 Winnerandy
#40 Winnerandy

Last edited:
Anything ranging from Magenta to Purple that's not too bright (eg. Pink or Plum)
:D

Everyone who says we should get pink are to chilish or just gay. :| Take it seriously you lot.

Everyone who says we should get pink are to chilish or just gay. :| Take it seriously you lot.

What color do you want then :p?

Green/orange = Mods
Red = Admins
Black/bold = SVN ppl
Black = Users
Nothing left but Blue and Pink

Mine is a mix of pink and purple and I honest to god love that certain colour. I'm not gay nor am I childish about the matter.

Either the current one or that one if it was up to me, but then again - I couldn't care less if it went rainbow on us.

I like chicks! No but seriously, I love that shade of pink and I honestly don't see why people are so afraid of pink. It is simply a colour, and the fact that we humans see it as so called "girly" is nothing but a stereotype that is way overrated.

Back
Top Bottom