• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maybe it's time?

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Maybe it's time to change donator's nick colour, it went a bit boring after all this time. Maybe yellow? or dark blue?

It's good to change something from time to time.:$

#1 Winnerandy
#2 Winnerandy
#3 Winnerandy
#4 Winnerandy
#5 Winnerandy
#6 Winnerandy
#7 Winnerandy
#8 Winnerandy
#9 Winnerandy
#10 Winnerandy
#11 Winnerandy
#12 Winnerandy
#13 Winnerandy
#14 Winnerandy
#15 Winnerandy
#16 Winnerandy
#17 Winnerandy
#18 Winnerandy
#19 Winnerandy
#20 Winnerandy
#21 Winnerandy
#22 Winnerandy
#23 Winnerandy
#24 Winnerandy
#25 Winnerandy
#26 Winnerandy
#27 Winnerandy
#28 Winnerandy
#29 Winnerandy
#30 Winnerandy
#31 Winnerandy
#32 Winnerandy
#33 Winnerandy
#34 Winnerandy
#35 Winnerandy
#36 Winnerandy
#37 Winnerandy
#38 Winnerandy
#39 Winnerandy
#40 Winnerandy

Last edited:
Whats wrong with blue really?

I actually think global moderators should get that color instead.

I think its logic that Royal Blue belongs to Donators.

I like it the way it is.

would be pretty cool if you could chose colors yourself. colors that have been approved by the Admins and that aren't in use for Mods.

just because ur not donatar anymore :D

Anyway, maybe people will think the same? The new comers? We have a blue font color now..

I can be a donator if I want to, and I will soon, and actually im not saying that because im not a donator, rofl..

and its something fixed, you cant change the UH sprite to be an SD sprite and announce it, it wouldnt be nice..
I woudln't think this colour is moderator colour when there is 100 people online with it :huh: There can also be news announced.

Actually, its just not the way it is like i would be wtf he became a mod? then i check and ohh, his not, some other people "dont check" some people will find it weird to believe that "did they really change donor colours? why would they do that?" it just dont fits ;P

I dont know this link, and im sure 70-80% otland doesn't know it

HAHah iBlue will be pwned if changed :D
but i like the color, the type should be changed though =)

Back