• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maze aka SwordFish's mapping thread.

13602543.png

69661587.png

15206050.png

bigger one
seunzior.png

I have small tip for you. You should try to make few simple maps, because at the moment you are good mapper, but you're tryin' to make super-extra-mega map, it's not the way in mapping. I remember many good mappers who make maps like yours and when they started to map small, EASY-SIMPLE maps, they mapping-level increased and your mapping-level will do the same.

Remember my tips. Just try to do small, nice but simple maps and it will be the way to success, really.

@ first 3 pics: they look cool, but dont take 3 pics of pretty much the same spot .. and whats up with the waterfall? o_O

@ 4th pic: pure awesome, looks really nice :)

That looks pretty cool actually, but I disslike the overspammed cave walls. And that u got big stones on top of big stones + even a big stone under cave wall

thanks HesteN i will change the overspammed cave walls, but i don't know how ; ) any ideas?

Back