• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mc Calar haahaha

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
21:22 Eleik Roon [301]: na chuj ty mi piszesz?
21:22 Eleik Roon [301]: jak ci poweidzialem cos
21:23 Tyr Almighty [408]: jebana
21:23 Tyr Almighty [408]: ciota
21:23 Tyr Almighty [408]: osrana
21:23 Eleik Roon [301]: gostki 40 typa maja na vt
21:23 Eleik Roon [301]: i bd mi ierdoli

u fighting only when we are less u retarded shit and u only checking vent status 24/7 and crying to u members "o fuck they got 40 on vent "

Nah, today we fought with less people on ankh-dara so stop talking shit, y-day we fought with less ppl on spike, today venore we had the same amounts and you made 5 frags so please shut the fuck up. It's saturday many ppl are away from comp, I just rather play CS instead of tibia. Tibia is not my life like yours, tomorrow we can fight even if you'll be 20 more... I don't care if we win or lose.

Nah, today we fought with less people on ankh-dara so stop talking shit, y-day we fought with less ppl on spike, today venore we had the same amounts and you made 5 frags so please shut the fuck up. It's saturday many ppl are away from comp, I just rather play CS instead of tibia. Tibia is not my life like yours, tomorrow we can fight even if you'll be 20 more... I don't care if we win or lose.

hey Calar, maybe siwek is writing nice stories but its true now...

during warmode we had less ppl, dont argue with that. ONE TIME we had more ppl than you but for example yesterday we fought 21vs29.

you wont fight ok, i get it causeso I dont need it today too, dont start everyone again forum fight. if veziv make topic - just ignore it because we will have again sh it battles.

tomorrow 13:00 new warmode and its all, good evening

during warmode we had less ppl, dont argue with that. ONE TIME we had more ppl than you but for example yesterday we fought 21vs29.

Yes that's true, but if find it funny when Veziv joined you everything started to be shit. After one action with less people you decided to invite veziv and his people just so u have more players, I don't know the real reason for this but this seems a bit funny.

Ye we can fight tomorrow at 13:00

kurwa to kiedy fight bo moze pierdolne kogos na -2
translate: veziv exp on rp on contract fighting on noob char

and you calar didn't invite anybody from veziv's team? hehe

If you didn't invite Veziv and 10 people from him I wouldn't invite Crystall, Camuh, Quapux....

Back