• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming me hunting on my lvl 242

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
all the loot i made hunting demons,morgs,dl's on a ot i play on ;]

MfKmJ.png

Why the hell are you showing off some items from an OT?

Last edited:
it says screen shots not *screenshots of real tibia* and since otland has *ot* in it im pretty sure i can show off ot pic's =// so...ya >.>

I know but nothing special i bet you can loot all these in 5-10 minutes.

I know but nothing special i bet you can loot all these in 5-10 minutes.

accualy its a rl map and it was all in a 35 minute hunt...also them 1 demon legs was out of 5 morgs...so not rly lol

i only did this cause i never rly used the Screenshot thread so i thought id add a small hunt lol is that rly wrong of me to do?

btw whats the ip of that forgottenlse?

Last edited by a moderator:
First Don't triple post there is an edit button you can ask me that question in a pm check your inbox.

ok first of all you triple posted instead of just adding onto your first post, 2nd of all there is nothing wrong with showing off anything in screenshots. However i do recommend that next time you post something as in a hunt from an ot post about a really bug hunt with several several items :p

@Evan, haha figured you didnt xD

I'd rather see you getting level 2 on real Tibia than getting some lousy lame shit on OpenTibia.

Gz you can spend 30 mins hunting, now go to rl tibia and see if you can go hunt for more than 2 hours with profiting 1/4th of that, oh wait you can't. nub

Back