• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Me leave D:

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
Well guys! i know nobody know me thats why i done this thread but i do it for favor so ppl stop asking me for help since im even rarly here and since the forum updated to Xenforo~.

First of all i like to thank all ppl i talked to here and stuff like dis. D: (cant post all)

And second i know nobody knows me so this is kinda ending of a troll thread more or less.

but i want to thank OTland for a being a great place and had so nice tuts about most things!

See yhaaa in hell guys!

ps. i know i cant say goodbye in a good way x)

/Xon

U forgot mehz brah???

Hey,
Xon Vanetta!
You are not unkown. Even when i unfortunately got o know u only since a few months you have turned out to be the coolest swed i know(and yeah - you beat Pew!!!) . Within those months you have become a friend of mine. We played some league together, had a chat together or just hang out together. I don't let friends depart like this! Without any word. I wanna say YOU, Xon Vanetta have already become a part of my life.
If there is anything you need, or if u are up for a skype chat, just message me :)
I have you in skype so I am sure we will stay in contact!
Best wishes for your future ambitions and yeah! - See you !
Kind Regards,
//Damon

Back