• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Me. Mapping Thread

Me.

WonderLand
Reaction score
They say that in this forum there are good stuff.
A few minutes later, I saw that they are right.
so I decided to start my "Mapping Therad"

vJ0vf1V.png
Inspiration, BlueRockS/Darkressxx.

http://prntscr.com/15bnfz

Sorry for Spelling errors.

Last edited:
I dislike the sandstone borders at the bridge, also the water borders look a little off.
The rest looks awsome! Keep it up;)

Looks good but some stalagmites are off position. Still I liked it.

You can't even reach it though. Your mapping is pretty noob but you have potential, I suggest looking at other users threads (Neon, Peroxide, Macedoon, Luffy, Illusion, Magnetico etc)
I wish you luck :p

You can't even reach it though. Your mapping is pretty noob but you have potential, I suggest looking at other users threads (Neon, Peroxide, Macedoon, Luffy, Illusion, Magnetico etc)

I've seen all the threads you mentioned are good, some over valued, almost all have good ideas and bad applications.
And those 2 maps, were the first who have done.

PD:You can delete this message if you like.

And while we are referring to our own work: don't forget to look at Xomoda's thread!

Joking, I think you've got potential, just keep mapping

I wouldn't say his maps are noobish. They're clean, but also nicely detailed. No overspam. :p

I agree with the other's, you got potential.. Keep it up :)

To bad to still see the "Look at these mappers" posts instead of just look at other maps, like the rest isn't good enough.
Although I agree with Teckman.

About the map.
I really like how you used the new sprites, it looks like a real hotel, well done.

Last edited:
Back