• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Me pking in dp

Protegy

Luminiferous Aether
Reaction score
I just killed someone in the dp. Too bad i don't have a video recorder to record it but heres some pics.

pk in dp.jpg

pk again.jpg

Lolz

very nice, especially the way that you hide your name on the second and not on the first, and btw, the pictures are way too big for my screen =/

cool story bro, i wish i could see those big a** screens too :/

It's not OT, he's not PKing in PZ either.
It's the skull bug, it sometimes happens, I forgot how to make it happen, but it's real.

Its easy Ill explain. What you do is invite someone to your party, then while standing outside of the pz leave the party. But immidietly after leaving the party (While your green skull is still blinking) hit your party member with something that will leave them poisioned/fire/electrified. Walk into the dp and wait for the poison/fire/electricity to hit them and bam. You have your skull in the pz. (Caution: If they do end up dieing even while your in the pz with a skull you WILL get a frag for it.)

You can also take skull, wait 59,5sec and to a exori vis/exori/exori san spell, and you will have white skull but without pz.

You can also take skull, wait 59,5sec and to a exori vis/exori/exori san spell, and you will have white skull but without pz.
Gtfo this isn't 7.x, it's not possible here. You should stick to oldschool threads

Back