• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mead Bucket - Barbarian Quest Mission 1

VJ2354

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Currently I'm in need of help with The barbarian Quest Mission 1:-

On this mission the player needs to drink from a bucket of mead 10 consecutive times without passing out.
Passing out == Dead body effect
The player only has 20 sips available. When those sips run out he needs to give NPC Sven another honeycomb for another 20 chances.

Now I've got the NPC part down although the script is extremely long because I'm pretty new to all of this. What I need is a script for the bucket. If the player has Storage Value (cid, 65518, 2), then he can use the bucket twenty times if he fails then he will be given Storage Value (cid, 65518, 3) and will have to speak to Sven and give another honeycomb.

Hopefully somebody will be able to help me, I searched all over looking for an example and I couldn't really think of any other script that uses the same layout that I could just edit myself so this is my last option.

Any help or advice would be appreciated,
Many thanks,
VJ

Last edited:
This is part of that what you need, with set noMove and change Outfit
Lua:
doCreatureSetNoMove(cid, true)
addEvent(doCreatureSetNoMove, 2500, cid, false)
doSendMagicEffect(getThingPosition(cid), CONST_ME_HITBYPOISON)
if getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
	doSetItemOutfit(cid, 3065, 2000)
else
	doSetItemOutfit(cid, 3058, 2000)
end

Back