• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meanwhile on the Forums

Captain Joe

Reaction score
Boards > Support Boards > Technical Support

W2DsMjN.png

BUT THEN THE MOTHER FUCKERS GO AND TALK ABOUT NED NOBEL

GdImlYW.png

:D

Tibia is a dying game, CipSoft doesn't want to do anything about it. And also...

@Neon. You wouldn't have replied if you didn't care, and I figured that if this is a board dedicated to discussion about Tibia, I figured I would post.

I actually really don't care. I haven't played Tibia for about 4 years now.

Those news tickers are automated, just because they were posted, doesn't mean CipSoft is there.
Regardless though, community managers have nothing to do with technical aspects of the gameplay, they're only the messengers.
So, they can only post any news they are given. This thread is entirely pointless and shows you're nothing but a CipSoft basher.
Please, let's not forget, DDoS attacks happen and they are difficult to mitigate, PSN and XboxLive went through the same shit and was ACTUALLY offline for days.

Yeah I do bash CipSoft for this, however, I actually play the game. I figured if people are getting kicked for days, with no word from CipSoft at all about the matter, that it's kind of lame.
For you to say that I am nothing but a CipSoft basher... well I don't think you know me very well. So please, let's not forget, don't judge somebody based off of one post. A moderator should know better.

Yeah I do bash CipSoft for this, however, I actually play the game. I figured if people are getting kicked for days, with no word from CipSoft at all about the matter, that it's kind of lame.
For you to say that I am nothing but a CipSoft basher... well I don't think you know me very well. So please, let's not forget, don't judge somebody based off of one post. A moderator should know better.

I'm only judging you in this particular situation, all I see is you posting a picture of a bunch of complaint posts and you saying "OMG MOTHEFUCKERS ADD NED NOBEL". Yes, it is frustrating that there are lags and kicks, and it may feel like they're not doing anything about it. You're probably not getting any word from CipSoft because the community managers are probably still on holiday vacation. To think CipSoft knows absolutely nothing about the DDoS attacks is extremely absurd. Best off just dealing with it in the meantime. Plus, moderators are moderators; they enforce rule violations and keep this forum in order; I should still be allowed to write posts like a normal person, right?

Back