• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meditation and the otland community

Would you like to start meditating?

• Total voters

lexus21

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to ask you if you have ever heard anything about meditation, what meditation means to you? (no Googling - just what do you think about meditation)

For some people, meditation may be associated with a person sitting without meaning because of boredom, and for some, it may be associated with one of the most important things (or the most important) in life.

Why am I asking?
I am creating a project related to meditation and I am curious what you know about meditation and whether you would like to start meditating?

The project will be a rather small project because I know that interest in meditation is generally low.
I am doing the project for myself and maybe a few people willing to meditate.
I meditate irregularly and I would like to change that - I think that if we find a "pack" of people who want to meditate, we will achieve the goal together.

Please vote in the survey and comment.

Last edited:
i heard on rangers arcani meditation recovers mana over time so i do it very often after hunt

the video I showed is my project. An EEG(Brain) device ($50) that reads brain waves and detects meditation and concentration states. The deeper the meditation, the faster the regeneration and the greater the concentration, the greater the damage to monsters. A brain trainer in the form of entertainment :)

I like the animation in this gif during meditating

the video I showed is my project. An EEG(Brain) device ($50) that reads brain waves and detects meditation and concentration states. The deeper the meditation, the faster the regeneration and the greater the concentration, the greater the damage to monsters. A brain trainer in the form of entertainment :)

I like the animation in this gif during meditating
Possible to apply the same application for example on brain movement order signals and define its direction?

probably yes, but I wanted to focus more on the phenomenon of meditation :)

Different brains behave differently under the influence of emotions. I have never tested for this.

probably yes, but I wanted to focus more on the phenomenon of meditation :)

Different brains behave differently under the influence of emotions. I have never tested for this.
If there is any link OR video that i can get started with EEG with it would be appreciated ( i know electrical physics, electronics engineers & software )

i think electromography should be a way to classify and categorize each movement mechanics

If there is any link OR video that i can get started with EEG with it would be appreciated ( i know electrical physics, electronics engineers & software )

i think electromography should be a way to classify and categorize each movement mechanics
You must first choose the device you want to use in your project. Then look for the API for this device. They are usually available directly for download, and some companies do not provide APIs - you have to write to them and ask.

Detecting the signals responsible for moving the character in different directions may be difficult with a single-channel device (but I'm not sure).

ps
If anyone is interested in helping with the project, please send me a PM

Last edited:
Detecting the signals responsible for moving the character in different directions may be difficult with a single-channel device (but I'm not sure).
maybe something like this: you need to punch 3x with your brain muscle to the right eye to start the dream move, but can you detect that ?
Donald Trump G7 GIF

anime s GIF
true that animation GIF by Feibi McIntosh

Last edited:
Back