• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

medivia died already ???

medivia.org 0 players on otservlist
Medivia did not approve to follow the new rules of otservlist.org.
He would have to change his sources so only max. of 4 mcs will be counted as players.
Xinn wrote him a few times and gave him a deadline.
Everyone who do not approve the new rule will be set on 0 players until they follow the new rule.

In my opinion 4 MC's being counted is a blessing, none should be counted. I imagine at even 4 MC's counted It would reveal his true numbers are MUCH MUCH lower then he suggests. As I stated in the other post he "implies" 1750 players are online. But digging deeper you can see 1300 are under level 25, most mages. If you try finding many of them are unreachable, probably placed by him himself. I don't know for sure, but that's just my opinion.

Medivia did not approve to follow the new rules of otservlist.org.
He would have to change his sources so only max. of 4 mcs will be counted as players.
Xinn wrote him a few times and gave him a deadline.hose
Everyone who do not approve the new rule will be set on 0 players until they follow the new rule.
which are those rules mate?

The problem is that MC's are being counted by connections from the same ip. a ton of people can share the same ip which makes counting MC's in this way an invalid method.
It would be another story if you could get a players mac address since it can't be shared.
That's very true. But, I HIGHLY doubt more than a very small handful are in this situation. I do not think many households have more than 4 actual friends playing from the same IP.
This means three friends and myself can all play on medivia from my house, and Otservlist would STILL count all 4 players as online, but the 5th they would not.
Medivia must have a LOT more from the same IP then this... and I really do not think there is a LAN center with 500 people there all playing medivia lol
If you try to exiva a lot of these players you can't find them, if you do they logout, or they are just botting. 1300 of the 1700 players are under level 25 doing nothing. Spoofed or cheated somehow, I don't know how Konrad does it but it's not legit.

Back