• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Medivia - discussion and announcement of a new world Unity

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Reaction score
o0qgIwq.png

Medivia (https://medivia.online)

Please note this thread will be regarding discussion about Medivia in general and not only about a specific world. We will try as much as we can to answer any questions regarding the game itself.

A short description about the game - Medivia Online is a game which gives players the possibility to journey into the wonderful lands of our mysterious fantasy world, filled with magic and beauty. During their journey on Medivia Online, players are allowed to choose from one of four vocations - unique classes which require different playing skills and present different challenges and benefits. The beauty of Medivia Online lies within its interactive community, old-school pixel-art and challenging game-play. The game enables players to roam infinitely across the plains together with their friends. Exploring, interacting in guilds, participating in conflicts, team-hunting, questing and designing your own house decorations are just a few of the features Medivia Online has to offer. What makes the game different to others is that the individual skill of the player and personalised gameplay have a great impact on things such as the profitability of a hunt, the outcome of a quest and even the hierarchic standing of the player within the community.

The fact is that our community got used to random OTServers popping in and out of existence within timespan of weeks or months at best. No one can deny a fact those servers are very popular with high amount of players, but for a short period of time.

However, in our opinion a success should not be measured in how many players you can draw during the launch, but how long you keep the game going with active players playing it. It is an undeniable fact that all of those servers are either closed or left alone to die out with barely a few players online. Either way our progress and money is lost. That is exactly what Medivia does different and is good about - stability and the fact that your time will never be wasted playing Medivia. It might be unimaginable for some of you, but we have actual players who didn't play for over 5 years and their characters and items were still intact after so many years of inactivity. Please note that our oldest world Legacy launched in 2011 without a single interruption in its uptime reaching over 8 years of being online as of today!

That being the case we know how thrilled players can be when everyone has an equal chance to stand up against others and with the fact that last permanent world of Medivia launched almost a year ago still being highly active to this day we have decided to announce a new world Unity which will be hosted in North America (Canada) and will have the same rates as Legacy, Destiny and Prophecy. It will launch on the 13th of December 2019, at 20:00 CET. The registration for this world is now open.

Every sprite within Medivia has been created by our staff member and therefore our art is fully custom and our own, however, for players that enjoy the retro-Tibia look, one of our players has put together a third-party sprite pack available to be downloaded from a fansite called Medivia Wiki. The sprite pack can be used to replace most Medivia sprites with retro ones.

We believe that customization is very important for players to be able to become a character they truly want to be. That the reason why there are tons of new amazing outfits, a possibility to change your skin color and new addons to obtain through epic quests.

The house system is a feature created for players to freely customize their houses as they wish. Decorative items are available to be purchased from the store or obtained from the many tasks, creatures, quests and events that Medivia has to offer. You bought a house but don't like the floor? Change it as you please. Your lights are green but the rest of your decoration follows a certain bloody theme? Switch them for red ones, destroy them, sell them or simply move them elsewhere! During the last year, we have added a large variety of different decoration pieces to the store, available for players to purchase and use to customize their house environment to their heart's desire.
Once unpacked, store-purchased decoration items become house-bound and cannot be moved outside unless they are packed back up again, after which you are free to move them elsewhere and even sell them to other players.

1i08fiM.png

The fishing system is a new feature that was introduced as a way of adding more depth to the gameplay and getting rid of macro farms that were flooding the worlds with cheap food. Different species of fish can now be found in waters all over the land. Fish pools are a common sight, allowing for a quick and easy catch. Fishing is still possible in regular water blocks, although it is much more inefficient and time-consuming when looking for rare fish! The different types of fish are separated into tiers based on where and when you try to catch them, the quality of the rod you use and your fishing skill level.
Thanks to this, players that fish often can improve their chances of catching rare fish that play a very important role in our cooking system.

v1TbpHQ.gif

The farming and cooking systems present the player with the opportunity to temporarily enhance their skills and abilities with delicious meals, created by mixing together and cooking various ingredients in cooking pots. You can grow vegetables and fruits in your house using planting pots or at public farms near cities. You can mix these with different fish and foods dropped by creatures in order to create the most nutritious and delicious meals possible!

llM7NHu.png

5maKRTO.png

The mining system introduces 11 different types of ores that can be found anywhere on Medivia, from the highest mountain top to the deepest cave! The rarest of ores can only be found in remote places that are often home to very dangerous creatures. Acquiring expensive metals may be risky, but it can also be very rewarding! You can smelt ores into bars and use them to create some of the best equipment you can imagine!

ywF83Te.png

VSTAbUB.png

Seasons system and events:
Each year the game grows bigger and bigger, giving players the chance to experience new things and explore many new quests and areas. But even all that can sometimes get tedious, that's why we decided to further liven up the game through seasonal world changes. Currently, we have autumn and winter seasonal changes that change the way the game looks during different periods of the year.

wbNuWRc.gif

Autumn brings leaf fall, the darkening of colors, and chilly winds that herald the coming of winter. The citizens of Medivia prepare to harvest the last crops before the snow comes. Everything slowly becomes subject to rot and decay, bringing a sense of longing for the warmth of spring.
With the coming of autumn, mysterious and evil forces plot destruction, the dead rise from their graves and leave behind mysterious coins that can be exchanged for festively-themed decoration items and helpful tools.

jWOkwDi.png

And so, the Halloween event begins. Hordes of ghouls and skeletons prepare for the return of their master, the Face of Decay, rising on the 31st of October to bring death and ruin to the land.

lywDYmU.png

This demonic beast must be defeated in order to bring light and harmony back to the lands of Medivia! Each player that participates in the event receives a certain reward from a mysterious chest. The reward is based on participation points, granted depending on the player's vocation as well as the amount of damage they deal and receive! Along with this reward, the player is also granted the ability to purchase the Vampire outfit addons.

jTFmuCH.png

Then soon after that the snow falls and covers the land in a thick layer of white blanket. With it the animals change their fur color and so it is the beginning of winter. This cold time in Medivia is connected with Christmas and presents.

AZLlXpq.png

Soon after that, the cold comes, animals begin changing the color of their fur and the first snows fall on the earth, covering the land in a thick white blanket, thus marking the beginning of winter. This frigid season brings with it the air of festivity and joy, as well as the coming of a certain jolly old man known for giving out presents!
Players are tasked with sending each other gift-wrapped presents containing fun and interesting items. If they deliver enough presents, the main event is triggered, causing evil goblins and grinshes who try to rob us of our joy to appear all over the cities. The overworked Santa Claus is nowhere to be found, and nobody is aware that he has been kidnapped and is imprisoned by evil goblin magic, with the intention of stopping Christmas! Players are tasked with weakening the goblins' magic and freeing Santa from their greedy clutches. If successful, Santa rewards us with a Christmas chest containing decorations and helpful items that aren't normally obtainable.

tUjrD74.png

The referral system allows players to earn interesting decorative items and outfits by helping increase Medivia's population. When a player sends another player a referral link, and that player buys a premium account, the first player receives a referral point, which can then be used to purchase things, similarly to the Strife point system. The rewards grow with each following month the newcomers continue to purchase premium.
We believe that customization is very important for players, so we strive to enable the user to develop their character and play the game in any way they want. Some of the additions that allow this are the many new attractive outfits, the ability to change skin color and new addons that can be obtained through epic quests.

veIfGH9.png

Support various factions, help other races and gain their trust to bring peace back to the lands of Medivia! Factions are a series of unique missions and tasks which push you to face creatures you wouldn't otherwise attempt, explore places you never knew existed and reward you with valuable items and equipment, access to new hunting spots, travel routes and even a new spell for each vocation!

n6Y3ZjS.png

These are just some of the reasons why you should become a part of this great and growing community! Make friends, create or join a guild, gather a team and participate in epic quests, raids and global events! Every year, several large events are hosted - participate in them and receive a reward, or hide from the evil and go home empty-handed!

aHR0cHM6Ly9pLmltZ3VyLmNvbS9wa3lqUThaLnBuZw.png

If you have any questions regarding the game feel free to ask or join us on our Discord server!

gPQOGoa.png

Join the Medivia Discord Server! (https://www.discord.gg/medivia)

Last edited:
I hope you Guys will just fix some thinks like for all small shits Deletion like if somone buy cheap cash from somone or if somone from this Venezuela exp for you also Share Account that be Deletion becouse alot of Players here are 25+ years old like me and i have a work a Familie and dont much time for exp or skill :S i hope you chill down a Little bit with this :) i hope so i understand rules but we are not anymore 13-17 years where we go to School and have full day to Play

and About a new World i dont know but Mastercores aka Retrocores is for now on TOP 1 i hope if you open 1 that you make it more like Realtibia 7.4 again that alot of ppl come back for now

@Syndabock Im sorry you feel this way. We try to give our players best gaming experience possible. Sometimes we have to change old rules that dont make much sense anymore.

Last edited:
I been playing Medivia for a couple of years and I believe a new server was needed.
I never thought I would be playing this long (as I was playing for years random OTs that were closing always)
This new server and the mainland update for sure will bring a lot of thrive to those wanting a fresh start and those that are looking for a stable place to play.

My best wishes
C~

New servers always bring in new players, honestly i never felt like Medivia lack players to open new servers.
I'd like to highlight that "Legacy launched in 2011 without a single interruption in its uptime reaching over 8 years of being online as of today!" and to me that is the most attractive thing apart from quality custom content which you'll only really experience by playing the game.
Im certantly going to play Unity maybe even as a new novus stayer.

I hope you Guys will just fix some thinks like for all small shits Deletion like if somone buy cheap cash from somone or if somone from this Venezuela exp for you also Share Account that be Deletion becouse alot of Players here are 25+ years old like me and i have a work a Familie and dont much time for exp or skill :S i hope you chill down a Little bit with this :) i hope so i understand rules but we are not anymore 13-17 years where we go to School and have full day to Play

Hey, I did actually make it clear on our Discord a few months ago that we will not be witch hunting regarding account sharing or trading anymore. It is still illegal doing so on any official channel (e.g. our forum, in-game or Discord) and will lead to a banishment, but in general we won't be hunting anyone for doing so. In the past it led to situation in which we simply did banish one player, but couldn't find enough proofs on the second player who was reported for the same thing and therefore such action was highly unfair.

Also, I feel like I cannot stress it enough, but keep in mind we do not plan to mimic Tibia 7.4 in any way. Do not let the sprite pack confuse you at this point. We have our own story to tell and we are just months away from our new mainland. You can take a look around our news section to read more about it including its genesis.

Medivia is one of the best server for both RPG and PVP. Medivia has changed its sprites and feels fresh even after playing tibia for many years, but if you want old 7.4 feelings, you can still use SpritePack. Totally recommended for people that are jumping from one OTS on another once a few weeks. Legacy - the first server is running since 2011 or so, it's not some shit ots that is gonna lose players in a week and close.
Not corrupted staff, helping tutors, friendly community, totally worth to try.

If you don't want to lose your progress then it's the server for you. Even after a four-year break, your character will still be there :D
I am the creator of mentioned above sprite pack so if you have questions or need my help then PM me in-game, via Discord or here under this post :)

I've been playing medivia and it's servers since 2012 and i can say for a fact that it has been the smoothest and best experience i've had in years; i used to hop from random OT to OT; In search of reliving childhood memories, it didn't take long for me to fall in love again with this amazing game. To my surprise it even opened NA worlds which made it an even nicer experience. After some time i began appreciating the custom lore and content as plain 7.4 tibia simply gets boring after a while with the same respawns. Tons of missions, factions, quests and soon an entirely new mainland map to explore. Hope to see some potential new players there.

I made my first character on Medivia over 6 years ago, I've been playing on my new main character for the last 3+ years with no breaks. I've seen the game grow and improve and it's only getting better. I have played a bunch of OT servers in my time and none of them come close to Medivia when it comes to stability, community and content. It's the first and probably only game to keep my interested for this long, and I'm pretty sure I'm here to stay. Watching the game grow and flourish and generally really come into its own over the past few years gives me great hope for the future. This new world is just one of the many good things coming up on Medivia, the population is growing steadily and we're getting more and more new, quality content, so more space (and options) is always good. The fact is that Medivia keeps people playing for a good reason. Come join us, and may the exploring never stop!

Last edited:
I have never played on Medivia but it looks interesting. I heard that it was based on some old protocols but how is it in reality? Old school gameplay with new features or something else?

I have never played on Medivia but it looks interesting. I heard that it was based on some old protocols but how is it in reality? Old school gameplay with new features or something else?
Old school gameplay with custom content and features ye.

Hmm, the gameplay is definitely old school. That means:
• no wands or rods (low leveled mages uses war hammers and summons),
• no rune hotkeys so you have to aim manually (retro PvP),
• can't use rope if rope hole is trashed, old spell formulas, old regen and spell mana cost and so on...

New systems and features are described in the first post, but the rest remains the same as in an old school Tibia.
Every single sprite is new, it might take a while to get used to them if you mainly played on old school servers, but in my opinion they look better than original ones and suit the game very well. But if you prefer original ones then you can always replace the custom sprites using 7.4 sprite pack that is uploaded on Wiki :D

Another server which die after 2 months? Its getting bored 11 months passed and 300lvls already on prophecy very nice oldschool 7.4

Ppl were bored on their 300lvl so they reworked melee dmg and 2 handed weapons attack competly fucking whole balance until 100-150lvls u can buy sword with 45 attack on 9lvl after doing snake task for 5min

Medivia right now is opening new servery every year cause with new boosted spawns+formulas and cheaper runes/op regeneration in bed u can hit 300lvl on OLDSCHOOL x2 rate server soon they'll boost it even further so ppl gonna exp faster on x2 oldschool server than 40x rate yourots 7.6 made by gm macius and then what? server every 3 weeks?

+ these tutors/cms realising that monsters have defence and armor and that armor isnt the same thing as defence after 2 weeks of testing new formulas very experienced developers balanced updates

Another server which die after 2 months? Its getting bored 11 months passed and 300lvls already on prophecy very nice oldschool 7.4

Ppl were bored on their 300lvl so they reworked melee dmg and 2 handed weapons attack competly fucking whole balance until 100-150lvls u can buy sword with 45 attack on 9lvl after doing snake task for 5min

Medivia right now is opening new servery every year cause with new boosted spawns+formulas and cheaper runes/op regeneration in bed u can hit 300lvl on OLDSCHOOL x2 rate server soon they'll boost it even further so ppl gonna exp faster on x2 oldschool server than 40x rate yourots 7.6 made by gm macius and then what? server every 3 weeks?

+ these tutors/cms realising that monsters have defence and armor and that armor isnt the same thing as defence after 2 weeks of testing new formulas very experienced developers balanced updates

Medivia already has 300+ lvl spawns, and it will have more of them in the future, and for higher levels, this isn't 7.4 tibia where you only have demona, demon hell and poi to hunt at after level 150. Don't judge it as Tibia 7.4 :D

Medivia already has 300+ lvl spawns, and it will have more of them in the future, and for higher levels, this isn't 7.4 tibia where you only have demona, demon hell and poi to hunt at after level 150. Don't judge it as Tibia 7.4 :D
there shouldnt be poi on 7.4 mr oldschool player also 7.4 isnt made for 500lvls to run around if thats goal for medivia then gl soon 2 week editions with 1k lvls running on old servers cause "NOOO ITS SO BORING GIVE US 150 ATTACK WEAPONSSS"

there shouldnt be poi on 7.4 mr oldschool player also 7.4 isnt made for 500lvls to run around if thats goal for medivia then gl soon 2 week editions with 1k lvls running on old servers cause "NOOO ITS SO BORING GIVE US 150 ATTACK WEAPONSSS"

if you don't like it, move along, this is not tibia 7.4, best of luck

if you don't like it, move along, this is not tibia 7.4, best of luck
Oldschool gameplay=/= evoland gameplay style with 500lvls lurking around well i've started tibia around 7.4-7.6 client i was 7years old these days so i might missing something there but if i good remember 60lvl was HIGH LVL specially sorcerer so can u explain me why 200lvl is considered a noob char on legacy? Also could u tell me why on medivia (OLDSCHOOL GAMEPLAY!) u can get 150lvl within first 2 months of a server?

@Reinhard any chance for roshamuul? I'd start on medivia again if i could hunt some frazzlemaws can u do it? I guess many ppl on medivia (oldschool players) wants it

Back