• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Medivia spoofing

Snabii

Reaction score
I recommend to reconsider playing this oldschool-ot. The reason is that they use characters (the community) cams. And there have been plenty of unfair deletions. We did post this on Medivia forums but unfortunately the admins do not want to take care of their exploit system and delete the threads even though proof is showed of their failing system. There's proof beneath.
This is the post that got deleted for unknown reasons.
  1. Hello, recently it came to my attention that my guildmate has been banned based on a "cam" and I found this case to be really strange because it requres more than 1 brain cell to get to this level, so he wouldn't bot/macro in such an obvious way that i got shown later into discussion... I would like to demand that cams stop being an evidence for macroing as they are literally piece of paper you can do whatever you want with...

2. Here is gfycat link where i present an extent of which you can modify the cam for whatever you want(quick edit in hex editor, fuck, most notepad programs have hex mode even):
  3. Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat
  4. .cam file for reference:
  5. Dropbox - N-2017-06-03-10-23-20.cam

6. To show that its not some tricky stuff made by me, i edited another cam for reference(tho i believe this one was not edited, sry for namechange, i was out of ideas and i want to get arcanist task done):
  7. Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat
  8. cam for reference:
  9. Dropbox - bajazol-using-bot.cam
  10. (pay attention to servel log etc)
  11. I find it very disturbing that we can get a transfer to deletera based on what I just shown...

Im Ollis from the community of Medivia, i think its disrespecktfull to let this happen to the community of Medivia. And I hope NONE will discover this themself, and i dont recomand anyone to be on that server right now untill it get fixed! And I approve this post!

But who cares here on otland ? They are even not considered as ots by otservlist.

But who cares here on otland ? They are even not considered as ots by otservlist.
A large base of the Tibia community is reading here and I do want to spread this further because of the corruption have gone too far.

I've always respected and protected the staff of medivia in every way. I've also advertised it to the best of my ability by streaming and making youtube videos. This is my post from the removed thread on medivia forums:
Madragor really fucked up on this one. Not only because cams are editable but because they just aren't proof enough to delete or even ban someone. Remember that the person being recorded could've ignored the person camming :D What is the ignore function for? GM's better get back to work and stop wasting their time watching cams. Work on a fucking anticheat. I know that rozras deletion was unjustified for one, now who knows how many others were treated with this disrespect due to insufficient evidence. This shit is demotivating a lot of people, as fair players are afraid to make runes on their alt. characters while cheaters keep spending $$$ for runes and chars.

After all complaints, Iryont still defends the unjustified bans. I wonder if he'll ever admit to the staffs mistakes and unban the fair players who were robbed of their characters. All this is heartbreaking and discouraging. I dont know if it's worth to spend more time on Medivia, at least not until things are resolved.

Last edited:
Good to know, now I will be recording my character all the time on Medivia to get counter-proof.

Hello

Two out of three cam files were indeed faked since their data does not match what happened on the game server. That is Ollis as well as Snabipojk. Players responsible for sending those cams were deleted along with all of their accounts for misleading community managers. CM Madragor did not have enough data to confirm that those cams were faked and since the cam for Rozrabiiaka was not tampered with (it is legit despite the suggestions in several threads) there was no need to check the other two later on. It was clearly a mistake. That is my bad since I did not check those two myself, so please do not blame CM Madragor for that.

Banishments of Ollis and Snabipojk were removed and I did add 90 days of premium to each of them. I hope that is more than enough after a week or so off without the game. I do apologize for the mistake and please keep in mind that we do not tolerate players who do attempt to mislead community managers just like that.
(posted by iryont on medivia forum)

--------------------------------------------------

justice:D
thanks iryont.