• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Medosia Team recruiting

Tech_Rob

Reaction score
I am forming a team for a serious RPG. We need a full staff, and the server will not be released until it is ready for players. In the past I am guilty of releasing a server before it is ready, though I may have had spawns/quests, I had no where near enough for the amount of players that came.

Here is a brief description of the server, how it will be played.

The name is Medosia, and will have about 6 vocations. Their will be a few of the original vocations, but then some that may resemble WoW a bit. Such as the paladin. I am not trying to make a WoW tibia Ot, rather using a successful vocation that many games have used. Trying to give a bit more of an option to players. I also do not like the traditional way players get spells. In this case, players will have to gain their spells in several different ways allowing players to be unique. There is nothing worse then having someone copy you to a key. I do intend on having a starting island, also with several unique quests where an item is only obtainable in the starting island.

Job Info:

Gamemasters will be given to certain team members that have a harder job, where others may start as a Senior Tutor, and work their way to a Gamemaster. The actual difference on here is not that much between the two, with the exception of being able to ban. A Gamemaster will NOT be allowed to teleport players to them, create items, teleport certain spaces at a time, teleport up/down a level, and will be at level 2 with magic level 0. This will stop the abuse of a Gamemaster, or atleast bring it to a min.

What I will bring to the server:

I will be hosting, co-scripting. I will also be coordinating events, showing my face in-game to help govern the server, and I will be working on a storyline for the server.

What I have:

I have a registered domain name for the server, as well as 90% of the idea's to be worked on. I know a basic idea of how the map should be created, and an idea to which scripts I need to work on. Currently with the domain, members won't have an email account.. but will be added shortly.

Positions:

Hoster - Tech_Rob
Actions Scriptor - Tech_Rob, open
C++ Coder - Open
Mapper - Open
Quest Scriptor - Open
Npc Scriptor - Open
Web Master - Open

If you sign up for a position, and you would like a co-worker to help you on your job then let me know and we will find one.

Forums will be implemented on the website, we will not be using any free site forum.

Anyone that is interested in joining the Medosia team or have any questions regarding it... feel free to message me on MSN [email protected] or leave a post here.

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
Back