• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mega Project | Pokémon Online X

Kosicki sorry for the long reply, i can't work for the project anymore, it was great working for you.
I have don't enough time on my hands as i use to.
I'm working on a new production, but wishes you the best of luck, if i ever get the time to map, i'll send you some mapping pieces,
and to the people who think that this server is gonna fail, sorry to burst your bubble, there are maybe 30% scripts containing (pokeball system[go/back) which is quite nice, unless Kosicki edited it. from pokemon flash.
the rest was done by Kosicki himself. and another scripter that has been working for Kosicki. But i'd love to see it finished, there are still some very minor bugs.

best wishes to you and your project Kosicki.

Oh...That's very sad! We work hard on the project, it is very sad to lose someone in the team!
But we all have a life outside the game and i can understand that.
I hope your new production have success! it was great working with you too ^^!
I'll do my best to make this a very nice project, i am looking for the best team for that mission.
Thanks for everything, when we finish the project i'll post here or in a new thread.
Best wishes to you ;]

Kosicki, i would like to rejoin the team, i had to put my project on delay for a bit.
Im quite stable now, got thigns worked out at the house and thigns are working great now, if you would still have me, id be grateful.

Can you please tell me whats the difference of this server and PA? make something from your own ideas omg..

For the guys who know the future and know this will fail and bla bla, reserve your right to post if you're not interested to work in this project.

For the guys who know the future and know this will fail and bla bla, reserve your right to post if you're not interested to work in this project.

Thank You CyberM

NEW FEATURES ADDED 14/01/11

Last edited:
Kosicki If you have all the systems done.. whats standing in your way to finish the server??

When it's finished you'll see me there.

As Cloow said, the map is the unique thing on our way to launch the server, we're on 5~10% of the map, i guess... I'm still looking for good mappers...Thanks

Update M1-M9 working 100%
Control Minds working now.
Mapping progress moving along swell.
New Pokemon added.
Pokedex updated.
spells updated.

Back