• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MEGA TUTORIAL - Pixel Art Secrets Of A Mastre - learn spirit in seconds

do you wanna more tutorias

• yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • no

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Zirax300

Banned User
Reaction score
Helo
My friend, ho are you?
My name is ziraz300 and I'm here for you, help.

Today vamus talk about spiriting, i'll show u al my secrets then yo ll be able to use they too

Basica mind I'll pass you a step by step tutorial on how to make a moster in perspetive, ok??

nbzpcm.png
paso = step

The firsd step is simple, you should check if your pc is plugged into the socket..
all ok??
then lets start

First lof all
you have to know that it may seem like an arduous and exhausting road, but it's alot cool to create sprints so DON' GIVE UP !!!!11111!! OK??
Open the paint of the windos (microsoft i hate yo no more paint :( ), and put pink background in the size of 60 pxs

Soon after this, we hav second step, we will do the first molds of our moster
How can you see finish my drawing and an ogre with villanius face
firstmind of all I would like you to note that your drawing has to be very well plainned, but you can change the things durin the paintin as u wish, ok??

The secret technique I used to make this drawing is called shiving, in honor of the great artist who created it!!!111!!!
it basically consists of scribbling several lines until something appear!!
The 3nd step and basically put color in your sprite, this give life to spirit!!!1!!
you will put the details like nails, eye, warts, hair, and my ogre is bald ok ??

After finishing the 3 step you go to the next step that is 4
The 4st you take the remain and paint it will be cool, don't forgot that the light comes from the northwest then put darknes on the bottom
Northwesst is this way </ \ ok ??

The 5rd step and attach ligth and luster at the edges, and very very essential becus the drawings have always glitters and ligth at the edges,
As you can see I've changed the script and left the eye big.
big is beter because u can see ok??!?

The 6st step is essential to make good spirit
It is in him that the artist's trick happens!!!11!!111!!

When add secondary color and armor you do sprite rockss!!!!, it keeps ringing !!
How can we now see, a spirit totally and rly supimpa?

u don't neeed to say thx

My name is zirax300 and I hope you helped, ok?

Final version, seeya!

5vbvdh.png

I CHECKED IF MY PC IS PLUGGED INTO THE SOCKET AND IT'S NOT!!!!111 WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? PLEASE HELP!!!!!1111111

my lil old friend! congratulations

keep trying and making more stuffs for improve it! long hugs

I CHECKED IF MY PC IS PLUGGED INTO THE SOCKET AND IT'S NOT!!!!111 WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? PLEASE HELP!!!!!1111111

DONT GET IM PANIC!!11!1
i'm here to help u ok??

follwo this 2stp tutoral
1rd - plug your pc in to the socket
2st - press the power button
now wait ok???

Last edited:
I love this parody of a tutorial, great job mate hopefully we will see more of them coming soon.

WOW YOU ARE A GENIUS! MUCH THANKS!!!!
I love this parody of a tutorial, great job mate hopefully we will see more of them coming soon.
Nice, I now can open selling spriting service, anyone interested? 20 euro piece!!!

thaaank you all my friends!!11!!
remmber im always here to you help ok??

in a few mor tutorias u ll do great stuff and able to open webstore with me and sell us great stuff for cheap prices!!1!!111111

Thx for your guide, I learned a lot. I'm still trying to find the socket.

GUIS how du ju draw on jur komputer i tried this snipping tool but is not goed to meka spreate! please send me your softworm to maka piktures like this
pls doent send veirus i dont want veirus avast tell me all time there is veirus but tibia is not veirus all my account hacked pls help dont send vaerus

Back