• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Megan Fox VS Emma Watson

Sexier?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaa lol morphy fail look
Megan Fox and Emma Watson

4000236-wa.jpeg
5677155-wa.jpeg

Emma-Watson-and-Megan-Fox.jpeg

:S

Megan Fox ofc ... wtf is doing on your pool that redhead children from hairy potter. ?

Megan Fox ofc ... wtf is doing on your pool that redhead children from hairy potter. ?

Redhead? You mean Ron? I cant see him there. Maybe youre color blind since Emma is blonde :S

I used to be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of Emma Watson xd. I'm even in her 6 fan clubes in Poland. When I was younger I sent her a letter, in answer I just got something like "Emma can't answer you at the moment becuase she is busy with making shoots to newest Harry Potter". Well I got that half a year after I sent her my letter, but u don't even know how was I supprised when I opened the letter box and saw "Royal Mail" ;o. I also recived her photo with autograph <3333 For now, it's next to my desk. She's very beautiful!

Emma Watson ofc, cuz mega fox looks like a cum face =/ u can buy she for 1 night only for 5$ xD

//thanks mod for deleted my first post -.-

I used to be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of Emma Watson xd. I'm even in her 6 fan clubes in Poland. When I was younger I sent her a letter, in answer I just got something like "Emma can't answer you at the moment becuase she is busy with making shoots to newest Harry Potter". But I also recived her photo with autograph < For now, it's next to my desk. She's very beautiful!

wtf ,xd.

(Complain here.)

Mega Fox get a life CHEATER!

HAIL Emma Watson:wub:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back