• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Melania real map [8.54]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it sucks this guy who posted epicly failed at this rl map,i have done alot better in 2 hours and a downlaoded rl map

This is good map, I've just edited some things, deleted hidden items and it's ready to run. Also poi, doq, yalahar is tested and working.

All of you saying it's shit map are wrong ^^.

You can't know how to admit this map is better of yours, smiechowate dziwki.:peace:

yes it sucks this guy who posted epicly failed at this rl map,i have done alot better in 2 hours and a downlaoded rl map

Bullshit ;)
It's very nice rl map and few months ago Melania was one of the best rl maps servers in Poland.

@Down: ;)

Last edited:
Bullshit ;)
It's very nice rl map and few months ago Melania was one of the best rl maps servers in Poland.

Not only in Poland :) It was famous all over the world with peak record of 800+ players.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/374566069/melaniarl.rar.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back