• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Menera] Need GM, Tutores

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
7MLPVABQsd.png

Menera is in need of tutors,gm seriously ... playful, fluent English and mostly have the patience to talk to me :p, and invite your friends for play menera.

Looking for:
- Tutors [0/3] (Don't apply for this.. unless you are an active player.)
- ?
- ?
- ?

- GM [0/1] (Don't apply for this.. unless you are an active player, and not a spell maker who can balance the vocations.)
- ? (

- CM [2/2]
- Peroxide
- Santi

Time Zone:
Name:
MSN:
Why do you want to join the team:

If you send your application via PM. I will not even read!​

MORE INFO: http://otland.net/f43/usa-menera-net-8-60-evolution-server-124715/

Time Zone: GMT -4
Name: Ian Francio
MSN:[email protected]
How much time per day online:4~6H
Why do you want to join the team: i wanna join because i can help brazilian players and many other playes i have experience in be a gm

I know balance vocation and if need edit map i can do it

Code:
Time Zone: Central
Name: Kyle Schiffer
MSN: [email][email protected][/email]
How much time per day online: Whatever I Can (If I'm There)
Why do you want to join the team: Cause NWTR is a badass.

Time Zone: GMT+2
Name:Jarek
MSN:If i will be gm i made it:D, so contact pw
How much time per day online: 10Hours, and if iam dont made anything iam more:D
Why do you want to join the team: i will be good gm iam from Poland so i will can help polish players.

Time Zone: GMT +2 hours
Name: Ashley
MSN: ~PM
How much time per day online: Whenever i wish, literally.
Why do you want to join the team: Am currently doing nothing until i move to England for studys, which is in about 2months.
So until then am pretty much free, so what better way to fill that time, than mess around and play Tibia.

Applying for Any Staff Position:

Internet Name: Aerrox, Illusion, Nemesis, Shingo.
MSN: Ask in PM.
Language: Dutch(main), English, German, French.
Onlinetime: Atleast 3H a day.
Experience: Have bin a mapper for alot of servers, bin more then 10 times tutor, gm, god, etc.
Why do you want to join the team: Seems like a real decent project, got many spare time. =)

Would love to hear from ya!<3
Greetz.

Time Zone: GMT+2 now because it's summer time. When the summer is over the time will be set back to GMT+1
Name: Olof
MSN: [email protected]
Language: Main language is Swedish and i can also speak English
How much time per day online: 8-10 hours and on the weekends 10-13 hours
Why do you want to join the team: the project seems very good and would be glad to be a part of it!! And i would be very happy to help the players in menera and share my experience to all.

More info: Have been tutor,gm,cm and god before and of course been admin on my own server. and i have been playing tibia for 4 years now!! I am pretty good at mapping. And i am very serious when i am in a position in a support staff. I can make very nice events , hide and seek, letter event etc.

Ps: Nwtr i can send you a really good tutorial for spell making. Add my msn or i can send ingame when the server starts.
You maybe wanted someone else to do the spells and you can also give this tutorial to anyone else in the support staff and they can make the spells??.... I do not like all that scripting!! it burns my eyes out :)

Last edited:
Time Zone: GMT +1 (CET)
Name: Daniel
How much time per day online: Depends how i work, Last time i was on for 48h and some days 2h.
Why do you want to join the team: Be cause i like to help people and i feel i can do something good for you and your server. :)

GL to all.

Time Zone: GMT-3
Name: Yuri
How much time per day online: 7~ hours.
Why do you want to join the team: Because i like the project, Mainly because it's a brazilian project. Im a fan of evolution map, and this one is very nice.

Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina (Winter), Australia (Summer June), Denmark (Summer July, August, September, October, November, December, January, ..)
Time Zone: GMT+1
Name: Amaar
How much time per day online: 10-12 Hours
Why do you want to join the team: I'm an experienced scripter, working 4 years on it. I don't want to join just because to become a gamemaster or anything, I just want to make a server better, and totally normaly. I want to help to an Owner of server by scripting, or even mapping. I'm an ultra-active player, so I think that I could be a nice GM, and I think that can promote the server to better than it is now. I would work on scripting so hard, and helping about mapping too. That's all. For now.

Last edited:
Name:I.T | Uchihasasukee as in otland forum name
Msn: [email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I would love and play the role of a CM because i have a lot of experience and i love helping people out people also iv been playing the server for 1 week , i played the server from the first moment its open, i play the server allot about 6 hrs per day,I'm a loyal friend willing to help in most situations. I am courteous and compassionate.I am definitely a team player. Through real life experience and in game as well, it is obvious that goals are achieved more easily if you have people to help you. At the same time, it is important to be there for others. Communication is also very important. Chatting with the other CM/GMs/Tutors about current game issues is a must. I would be very active in-game , I am a fair, nice, cool, fun guy willing to help out with anything.I also trust in them and especially you.
Best regards
yours uchiha~~

Name:I.T | Uchihasasukee as in otland forum name
Msn: [email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I would love and play the role of a CM because i have a lot of experience and i love helping people out people also iv been playing the server for 1 week , i played the server from the first moment its open, i play the server allot about 6 hrs per day,I'm a loyal friend willing to help in most situations. I am courteous and compassionate.I am definitely a team player. Through real life experience and in game as well, it is obvious that goals are achieved more easily if you have people to help you. At the same time, it is important to be there for others. Communication is also very important. Chatting with the other CM/GMs/Tutors about current game issues is a must. I would be very active in-game , I am a fair, nice, cool, fun guy willing to help out with anything.I also trust in them and especially you.
Best regards
yours uchiha~~

if u wont pick me, i would recommend this guy. he helped me getting started at the server! =)

We are looking for CM, to know PHP, or LUA (Mostly PHP).

# NEW!
If you are a publisher, and you advertising the server you, you win GM, but first you need put 15 players online!

I could advert for you! Pm me, and send ur msn and we'll talk about it. ;)
I have lots of friends who could join, 10+ minimum.

# NEW!
If you are a publisher, and you advertising the server you, you win GM, but first you need put 15 players online!

May I have your msn,I can make advertisement videos and some advertisements on servers.

GM Position
Time Zone: GMT+1
Name: Dominik
How much time per day online: 4-5h
Why do you want to join the team: I am a cool, nice Guy. I can speak English, Polish and German fluently. A bit French too(learn'd it 4 Years in School). Moreover I am a good Mapper, mapping now 1 Year :p And ye, don't want to tell a Novel now :p

EDIT#1: I was playing this OT one Time with my Guild Flow. Don't really remeber if it was this one, but what ever, I could get 20 Players+ :p FLOW FTW

See ya,
S

Last edited:
Back