• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Menera need YOU!

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
7MLPVABQsd.png

Menera is in need of tutors,cm,gm seriously ... playful, fluent English and mostly have the patience to talk to me :p, and invite your friends for play menera.

Looking for:
- Tutors [0/1] (Don't apply for this.. unless you are an active player.)
- ?

- GM [0/1] (Don't apply for this.. unless you are an active player.)
- ?

- CM [2/2] (Don't apply for this.. unless you are an active player.)
- Peroxide
- Santi

Name:
MSN:

If you send your application via PM. I will not even read!​

MORE INFO: http://otland.net/f43/usa-menera-net-8-60-evolution-server-124715/

Credits ~ 5mok3 thread.​

Last edited:
Name:Bogart
MSN:[email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I want to join because...
O dam! I don't want to :/.

Joking, but seriously I'm not active so I don't want to join, just recommending this super mega ultra duper k00l server!

Please serious people join this team AND DON'T ABUSE!

Have to take my summer break to get active like always on OTs :D
PS:I was online over 12 hours a day :D
PS:Maybe a no lifer :p

Name: Alex | Peroxide
MSN: Sent in private message
Why do you want to join the team: I'm an active player, I love the map that the server is using, has a great number of spawns and it would be nice to see the server get a huge amount of players. I would like to have a part in this team, hopefully by mapping new spawns and quests. The position I am applying for is CM, basically because if I am mapping for your server, I want to feel I am rewarded with the highest position available, besides administrator. To me I see GM's as a tutor just with the rights to banish players.

I'm active as I said, I'm online everyday for a few hours. I think the server has a great future ahead of it and basically I want to be apart of it.

/peroxide

@up Xourus! hate you!! u became 18! gz ;p im coming to get you! so jealous!
@topic
Name:I.T | Uchihasasukee as in otland forum name
Msn: [email protected]
Why do you want to join the team:I would love and play the role of a CM because i have a lot of experience and i love helping people out people also iv been playing the server for 1 week , i played the server from the first moment its open, i play the server allot about 6 hrs per day,I'm a loyal friend willing to help in most situations. I am courteous and compassionate.I am definitely a team player. Through real life experience and in game as well, it is obvious that goals are achieved more easily if you have people to help you. At the same time, it is important to be there for others. Communication is also very important. Chatting with the other CM/GMs/Tutors about current game issues is a must. I would be very active in-game , I am a fair, nice, cool, fun guy willing to help out with anything.I also trust in them and especially you.
Best regards
yours uchiha~~

IF i want to apply for a position can i use my own template or do you want me to use yours?

Name: Daniel
MSN: I can pm you it don't want ½ the community to get it. (Hope you understand)
Why do you want to join the team: Be cause i like working with people and i have allot experience with it, I also like to help those who are having a troubled mind and want some answers.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Name: Sam Wuytens
MSN: [email protected]
Why do you want to join the team: I'd like to join the team because:
1) Your server does look nice, and not 'crappy'
2) I like evolution servers
3) I'm active and can handle staff positions.

Extra: I can also map in case you need some extra spawns, quests,...

I must say, Kyroshiro his English isn't the best either..
Be cause, allot

But who am I to judge :p
He can be a great in-game help, who knows.

I must say, Kyroshiro his English isn't the best either..
Be cause, allot

But who am I to judge :p
He can be a great in-game help, who knows.

In the British English dictionary it is "Be Cause" you need some English lessons yourself.

Back