• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Merge ORTS with latest TFS

aalqaq2

Trying to help, but I'm not too good at it.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying to get the ORTS data pack to work with the latest TFS version. The repo has not been updated in over 4 years. I checked some of the other links with similar titles and most are outdated as well.

Brief Backstory: I had a server running towards the end of 2017 that functioned correctly, but TFS has updated quite a bit since then. With the restart, I decided to start fresh and only import the files needed to avoid having unnecessary files in the repo.

Problem: I have not been able to test every aspect of the game... but as of now, the only part that is not functioning correctly is Quests. For example: Svargrond Arena - The entry door will not let you pass after talking to Halvar and paying the entry fee. Then, after killing Frostfur, the Shrine does not change to the teleport to access the next arena.

I have merged the ORTS Storage File with the TFS Storage File as well. I'm confused because some scripts work and others do not. I'll post additional scripts as requested. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Turns out it's actually helpful to register the creatureevents in your login.lua.

For anyone else:
Import actions
Import creature events
Register creatureevents in login.lua
Import storages
Import movements

Back