• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Merge spr

How can i merge 2 spr files with preserving the id's order?
you don't have to. let me guess you want tibia 13.x sprites into 8.6 server. well. just pick uo those spr / dat and items otb and load the map. ofc you'll have to use otcv8 or otclient instead the normal client. that's all

you don't have to. let me guess you want tibia 13.x sprites into 8.6 server. well. just pick uo those spr / dat and items otb and load the map. ofc you'll have to use otcv8 or otclient instead the normal client. that's all
If you have the sprites from a x13 and you change it to 8.60 you will still have problems opening the client because apparently the client does not have support for some flags of the obj, therefore you have to compile it for 8.54 and then to 8.60 and the flags will be removed and you can use the normal client.

The guy downgraded the sprites from 13x to 8.6 and still left the items.otb and XML files. Just download and use it on your server, and be happy! I recommend using the ObjectBuilder_0_5_5-dev version to edit the sprites, and your problem will be solved.

It is still possible to open OTClient normally, without bugs in some flags. It offers normal support. I recommend using items.otb which I left the link here. It's that simple.

If you have the sprites from a x13 and you change it to 8.60 you will still have problems opening the client because apparently the client does not have support for some flags of the obj, therefore you have to compile it for 8.54 and then to 8.60 and the flags will be removed and you can use the normal client.
thank u so much, this helped me very well
but idk why when i try to open elfbot now it doesn't show up idk how it's related

Back