• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Merry Xmas OTLand

EvilSkillz

Back
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
Merry X-mas @EvilSkillz
9999995latigo.gif

Haha feels like a waste to tag everyone. But merry christmas to everyone I know and am thankful for, you know who you are. But especially @Gesior.pl for all the help ive gotten with my bugs and problems.

Merry Christmas Otland !!!
Special Thanks to OTclient and TFS team !

Thanks Skillz. Merry christmas to you too, and everyone who is a part of this community and helps in keeping it alive. Wish you all happy holidays and see you in 2014.

Special thanks to developers of TFS, OTClient, RME, and all similar awesome tools that open-tibia would be nothing without in the first place, thank you for your great job and contribution.

To @averatec @Peroxide @Wangsta @Ninja @Limos @Zatjin @PotatoSkin @kozmo @no1 @Doggynub & many others that have helped me this past year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

If it wasn't for you guys I would have given up a long time ago and sold my goat. But you all proved to me that a community of friendly faces can hold things together no matter what your going through. Nearly every time only giving help, and not wanting anything I try to offer you back for that help.

We all see the potential in one another and continuously push each other to go forward! For that, I thank you and wish you guys and gals all the best in life and over these holidays, but remember no matter where we end up; we'll always have these memories!

Plus I got to keep my goat, he's a very happy goat and he loves me. He wishes you all merry christmas and thanks you as well!

getimage.php_.jpeg

Regards,
Extrodus - OTList.net

Last edited:
Back