• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message 2: North Korean Military Concerns and Iraqi War

ExpectUs

We Do Not Forgive..
Reaction score
North Korean Military Concerns and Iraqi War
2012-2025

You have all heard about the death of Kim Jong-il. This may seem very good in some peoples ears, however, do you know what will happen next? Let's take this back to 2001, when Al-Qaeda hit the Twin Towers and World Trade Center. We then started the project "Iraqi Freedom" in hopes of stopping terrorism, however, we bit off a little bit more than we could chew. Terrorism continued, and so did the war, at this time, North Korea was piling up missiles, and testing countless of them. Kim Jong-il was still in power at this time, but his son was watching his every move. 10 years later, the Iraqi War ends, this was a couple of days ago, and troops begin to get out of Iraq. However, there are still countless oil pipelines there, and terrorism is still a deal. The terrorists have targeted the pipelines many times, but the military was always there to stop them. But what will happen now? How can Iraq by itself protect that many pipelines? It can't. The terrorists will most likely target un-maned pipelines around Iraq, destroying them. What will this do? Raise oil prices dramatically, since one of the reasons the United States was in there was to get oil right? With this, the price of the US Dollar will go down, since the one of the United States most valuable resources is Oil. How does this have to do with North Korea? I'll tell you all right now. Jong-il's Son, Kim Jong Un, has always been a man of power. He is said to be the most violent leader of Korea yet. Remember how I said Korea was stocking up on Missiles? Yes, Korea's missiles and military power has increased now. The United States is in a clash with riots in the streets due to gas prices and inflammation, and North Korea has a power-demanding leader with 1000's of missiles. This is looking bad right? Well how about I just add some more stuff in here. Let's say that North Korea and South Korea combine. Let's say that Kim Jong Un was thought to be a nice guy, wanting to have peace within the two countries. This is what Germans thought about Hitler. With North and South Korea combined, Kim Jon Un (Whom proposed the bill.) has power beyond his demand. Now let's say that they attack the US off guard with the riots. The US is in a war with Korea, sending Missiles and Militants there. Once that happens, they take over the US. The countries below the US (South America) are weaker, so they will be no problem while they take over Canada. It goes on and on.. People, I am here to warn you of something very bad this going to happen. Was this all predicted by someone? It just so happens that the US has the "Military Dictatorship" bill and sending home thousands of troops weeks before this is going to happen. Prepare yourself world. The Asians are striking.

When Al-Qaeda hit the Twin Towers? Prove it! Who came over sees to fight and to destroy a peaceful nation? It was you American people, who the hell do you thing you people are? You came to get the Oil, It was you who gave SADDAM weapons to fight IRAN, It was you who gave SADDAM power. Don't blame it to the Asians, blame it to YOU. EUROPE + USA + ISREAL are the war bringer, so stfu with your propagander.

Who wants to attack Iran? Who wants to attack Syria?

"Peaceful" nation? I've heard enough. You are officially delusional, Learn2History and get deep in it. BTW I do not deny the fact that USA is "Evil", but let me say one thing... This is NOT a world that looks pink and pretty. Things must be done, even if it violates our humanitarian ways(I know it's sad, but it is truth).

I'm not delusional, what I said was true, the peoples are peaceful (Saddam and his followers were not).

Ceejzor, it's a red cloud

Edit: Not like the old Nazi Germany, I hope you understand what I mean Shinmaru.

Since when is Europe war-starters?
I live in Norway, and we have not started war.
So get your facts straight Sheinen.

When Al-Qaeda hit the Twin Towers? Prove it! Who came over sees to fight and to destroy a peaceful nation? It was you American people, who the hell do you thing you people are? You came to get the Oil, It was you who gave SADDAM weapons to fight IRAN, It was you who gave SADDAM power. Don't blame it to the Asians, blame it to YOU. EUROPE + USA + ISREAL are the war bringer, so stfu with your propagander.

Who wants to attack Iran? Who wants to attack Syria?

A peaceful nation is what you think, it is what you experienced, but you gotta look outside the box, the government may be nice to you, but to the rest of the world, absolutely not.
Al-Qaeda admitted striking the Twin Towers. Yes, the US and other countries (including Arabs) supported Saddam in fighting against Iran, but this was LONG ago, governments can fuckin' change their attitude, and guess what, Saddam did and he fucked up.
He lost trust, he lost allies, he lost everything, so we had to clean up our shit again and wipe out Iraq clean and put a better government in, hopefully it's good this time.

About North Korea, you think North Korea and South Korea will combine? Get your laughable visions out of here. North Korea hate South Korea to the core. I don't even know where you get the idea of the combination between the two.
About the riots, they are not rioting because of the gas prices, what kind of fucking shit do you read? The riots are not even that big and its becoming weaker and weaker. Korea takes over the US? AHAHAHAH, this is just unbelievable.

Oh hai wannabe anon!

@Sheinen: did you ever think that grouping Americans together may not be the best way to approach the situation. Let me guess you're one of the people who thinks Americans are all evil and we hate everyone else in the world. What have you done for the world personally? I haven't done anything, but I haven't killed anyone, I may not know your countries history nor do I care. Personally I hope they run that pipeline from Alaska, I support offshore drilling, and I support hydraulic fracturing wherever we can. You know why? I would love for us to be independent on foreign oil because apparently that's what you people jump to the conclusion we are there for (wouldn't mind the cheaper gas prices either). I really do hope you're not one of those people who think we bombed ourselves to get your country's oil, if so I'm wasting my time because you probably just learnt how to read. If you're not then you must know that Al Qaeda admitted to the bombings and we went into Iraq in search for them and retaliation against them, we did not invade Iraq. Both my cousin and my brother served overseas in Afghanistan and Iraq and they worked closely with the police there. They even train them, equip them, and help restore order. They aren't saints but they are heroes.

In short you're a racist and a hypocrite.

Last edited:
It is possible that North Korea and South Korea could combine. There is serious talk that Kim Jong II was murdered by the Rothschilds so that they can set up a nationalized bank in Korea and cause a merger between North and South through Kim Jong Un. Look up King Jong II murder - Rothschild. It's interesting.

Korea here Korea there, they can all go up my but and clean it for me.
Korea is like a country for terrorists, they're letting people live and work just to give the country economy to buy whatever they want, that they could use later on something.

if I'm not mistaken, 1/6 of all people in North Korea, is in the military...
for safety? maybe for the Korean leaders, but others.. nah..

like I said in a other thread, The humanity is doomed as far they're chasing for money and power.

I do understand that North and South Korea merging would be an idea far unrealistic. However, I said that this could be an idea, and the outcome of what would happen of this possibility. Nor am I saying that 9-11 was an inside job, people that do think this are hypocrites.. Al-Qaeda did in fact admit to the attack, so how would the Government stage that? You've heard and seen it with your own eyes people. All I am trying to say is possibilities that could come, and the outcome. Some people have the "Normality Affect" thinking that everything stays the same, and nothing bad can happen. These past few decades have been horrible and terrifying. WWI, WWII, the Spanish Civil War, the Russian Revolution, the Cold War, Revolutions from the Soviets in Europe, Afghanistan, 9-11, and Iraq. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A war has an effect on people. Terrorism has an effect on people. Countries are frightened when their country is in a spot that they can be attacked. Fear can tear a country apart, but, sadness can bring people together. When Kim Jong-il died, the entire country was sad. Was it because their leader died? Or was it because his son, Kim Jong-un, came into power, had they known something that we don't? Think about this, and the Iraqi war ending, and how it effects the US and the world.

@The people calling me a "Wannabe Anon". Anybody can be anonymous.. It isn't a group, it's an idea. An idea to fight for freedom and against oppression. You people obviously do not know anything about us.

It isn't a group, it's an idea. An idea to fight for freedom and against oppression. You people obviously do not know anything about us.
Well..
Nice fight man, nice fight..
posting this on otland
gj

@ExpectUS..
Why not stick to where your message is more valued..? OTLand doesn't seem to care as much as the rest of the Anonymous faction.

@ExpectUS..
Why not stick to where your message is more valued..? OTLand doesn't seem to care as much as the rest of the Anonymous faction.

I do not just stick to OTLand, I post this everywhere. I try to get my messages all around.

Back