• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message to all retards from non-pvp.

ohuy

Reaction score
First of all this server will not going to "die" and if you cant handle the hardcore pvp system that means you're doing it wrong.
#-----------------------------------------------------------#​
  • Example 1.

ppl camping at the boat at thais, what do you want me to do? I got killed because this server has so nice stats, no laggs at all (sarcasm) so i came to thais and idiots are blocking it magebombing. WIN
    So why dafuq you choose Thais as your main city. Just spread out to all cities. There are bunch of them: Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Venore, Liberty bay, Edron, Port Hope, Svargrond, Kazordoon etc. I could put many more but it's useless.

• Example 2.

congratulations for making a retard damage ot again
    If you cant handle the damage in here you can always buy some SSA, Might rings and use them wisely.

• Example 3.

Just a propsal to higher the lootrate to atleast what it is on shadowcores. would be great since its pretty hard stay alive, getting cash and have cash to make it go around in wars etc. :rolleyes:
    Just gather all GPs from corpses and all items that you can sell and you'll have money for needed supplies. If you do not have money for blesses than do not wear your best equipement and do not wear any valueables in bp.

• Example 4.

If you want to level up in here just use spots that has "special access" like Drakens castle, POI, INQ, Dwacatra, DHQ, Isle Of Evil, Djinns but if you cant get in there you should be aware when entering hunting spot. If there will be dead corpses that means there is someone and you have choice to check what's there or run to other spot. Here you have list of hunting spots that arent crowded:
    -Dwarfs @Kazordoon @Port Hope @ Cormaya,
    -Crystal Spiders @Svargrond,
    -Brimstone Bugs @Zao,
    -Elvenbane @Ab'dendriel,
    -Sea Serpents @Svargrond,
    -Dragon Lair @Thais @Edron,
    -Quaras @Calassa @Yalahar.​
#-----------------------------------------------------------#
If You keep all those things in your mind you can enjoy time in here without team and gather some friends/guild in here.
Have a nice day.​

well, not really hard-core pvp to be honest when i got hit 595 by someones ue >.>, more like easy-core :D

Back
Top Bottom