• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message to Otland saying byebye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
Guise, I think im not seeing otland for a while.
Im getting a lot of C's D's and F's in school.
So had a great time,

When I Finish all my school's assigments, I'll be back
I need to create a studying Habbit from now on.

Before im off, I want to say some words:

Chojrak disloyal ****

Regards, Kanakashy

Last edited:
Don't worry, the only one that will be crying himself at night because of your departure is Chojrak!

You can take a man out of the OTland but you can't take the OTland out of a man!

Well she was rude and she posted.
That screws your theory up a bit don't it :/?

Also who the hell gets grounded lol xD?

well, I don't get grounded, just that I need to do my school things first.
and I spend my time here wasting time xd

Just leave Kanak, don't listen to these people. School is more important.

Good luck.

it doesn't take a graduation in rocket science to see the kid won't get far :)

You're wrong.

I've been the best of the entire school by years
Taking all the awards, etc.

Also Im very talented of my self, Things that you might couldn't do.

If you think I wont get far.
Let's try cake, Learning SPANISH [one of the most hardest languages in world]
That makes you an ignorant.

We The spanish ppl,study a lot harder Than a German/American or any other country
Because we make the effort to get somewhere Else, to get something Better for our family and for ourselfs, Unfortunately In our countries we don't have the same chance as you. I bet that you don't give a **** about someone,
That's why Theres a lot of ignorant people making laught about us, The more the have the more ungrateful they become.

And this is only for you cake.
Im 15 and I can say that I can surpass you easily, just by the way of your 2-faced personality Hypocrite.

As in for my english, Wich it isin't perfect, I could get even better than this.
Imagine if im 24/7 with english practice, imagine what would I know years later when I become an adult. I bet you Wouldn't still say im shit at it.

Try the day reading a reflexion, maybe it can change your mind to positive things.

Good Luck cake, Kanakashy

Thread closed to avoid Tenhum

You're wrong.

I've been the best of the entire school by years
Taking all the awards, etc.

Also Im very talented of my self, Things that you might couldn't do.

If you think I wont get far.
Let's try cake, Learning SPANISH [one of the most hardest languages in world]
That makes you an ignorant.

We The spanish ppl,study a lot harder Than a German/American or any other country
Because we make the effort to get somewhere Else, to get something Better for our family and for ourselfs, Unfortunately In our countries we don't have the same chance as you. I bet that you don't give a **** about someone,
That's why Theres a lot of ignorant people making laught about us, The more the have the more ungrateful they become.

And this is only for you cake.
Im 15 and I can say that I can surpass you easily, just by the way of your 2-faced personality Hypocrite.

As in for my english, Wich it isin't perfect, I could get even better than this.
Imagine if im 24/7 with english practice, imagine what would I know years later when I become an adult. I bet you Wouldn't still say im shit at it.

Try the day reading a reflexion, maybe it can change your mind to positive things.

Good Luck cake, Kanakashy

Thread closed to avoid Tenhum
RAPED! Wow, good luck dude. Make sure you stay away from the prostitutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back