• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Messin with Modern Sprites [HdP]

Wth are you talking about Seabitz. I got all the sprites from people who ALLOWED me to use them,
I'll come back to you later. If you really are telling the truth I apologize.

and even some WERE made for me. .i.
Get ur facts straight, ass.
I suggest you get your facts straight, read again;
Not really, the most if not all of the added sprites are made by people who is not in her team.

Lol?
Is the Car a toy or what?
It's kinda small..

Yeah, it is kinda small. I got 2 other cars i needa add, but theyre a tiny but unfinished. And Seabitz, i got permission for ALL of them.

Yeah, it is kinda small. I got 2 other cars i needa add, but theyre a tiny but unfinished. And Seabitz, i got permission for ALL of them.
Are you sure about that? I made that car of yours and I can't recon I gave you permission to use it. I gave Jeroen at the other ot forum permission to use it, but never to you personally. Go ahead, feel free to use it though, I don't mind at all. But you never asked for my permission.

Back