• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Meteria.net - 8.6 Real Map - is looking for YOU!

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

Meteria.net is now looking for active, polite and a person that doesn't care if it's a "noob" question.

You will start as a tutor, but if your doing great job, you will grow in position fast

I wont do an example of how the application should looks like since then I can see if you got a unique one and if you put a lot of effort to make it good

Good luck,
Meteria.net

Last edited:
Going to Cyprus tonight but you can count on me when I get home in 7 days.

Got many applications in my inbox. Thought, I haven't accepted one yet!

Take your time to write an nice application, I don't want one that's done in 20 sec.

Hello i'm a very active player that do my jobb osv.

I have been God+ at 10+ servers and players always liked me:D

Contact me if you want me in you're staff:D

Name: Jetse
Languages Spoken: English, Netherlands, Little bit deutsch :p
Tibian Experience: 5 years
Ot Experience: 4,5 years
Gamemaster Experience: 3 years

hey
my name is Derek im not sure but i hope there was still a little place in your ot that would be open for my help :D
i had my own ot and also had like 60+ players but didnt got enough money to keep it on.(lots of players less donations)
Message me in game or pm me here , just created character
Derek The Man

Name: Tom Smith
Languages: English and a bit of Arabic
Tibia Experience: 6 years
Ot Experience: 5 Years
Comment: Im good with the higher positions but i can cope with being a tutor for a while.

[email protected] < Add me and let me know if your interested in me being in your team.

Bilmattan? Hahahah i remember you from forgottenl! The most corrupt staff ever! Forgottenl.net is going to meteria now rofl

Back