• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico 8.6] CTF(Capture The Flag) WAR Server

blackknight

Reaction score
Welcome to CTF 8.60!
http://ctf.servegame.com/

INVITE Your Friends or Foes, the more the better it gets.

Public Account (Not Saving)
Account: 1
Password: 1

Old Video:

Features:
* Team basegame, Red vs Blue
* 19 Rounds (Maps) 20 Minutes each
* Unlimited (Ammo-Runes)
* Auto HP-MANA Regeneration.
* Points system
- NPC Selling valuables & skills for Points.
- Capturing Flag (20) Points
- Recovering Flag (15) Points
- Returning Flag (15) Points
- Each kill 2 Points(Most Damage) 1 Point (Last Dmg)
* Lots of FUN.
* NO Relogin after dead(Temple Teleported)
* NO Skill-ML Loss
* INITIAL LVL 130 SKILLS 80/80
* LVL Loss (Mínimum LVL 130) (Máximum LVL 350)
* TOP 10 Most Points on ROUND ) Bonus Points at the end.
* Frags system and Most Kills before dead or logout.
* Cap = Frags
* Soul = Kills without dying.
And much more i dont remember lol.

Last edited:
Now that is a name I haven't seen in a long time! Glad to see you still around, and heck, still working on CTF servers.
Good luck to you!

//knightfire on OTFans

Thanks knightfire! its been a long time but i hope to stay around with my CTF Servers, anyway its hard to tell if people still play these kind of servers but i hope they will.

I just updated Levels, ML, Equipment, Minlevel to loose exp = 130, Initial lvl 130, Max LVL 350.
Im searching for GMS for this server, login and PM "God Pomillo" for info.

Thanks knightfire! its been a long time but i hope to stay around with my CTF Servers, anyway its hard to tell if people still play these kind of servers but i hope they will.

I do :p but u should make an 8.6 CTF instead 10.41 because ISNT a good idea a war server in that version.

Its so sad to see that no one wants to play :s

Capture the flag, even plain war servers are hard to appeal to others. I'll be honest, I did try making one last year or so and it never took off.
Most players (they're shitty "players" too) play 8.6 servers simply so they can use a bot. But, if you're so used to 8.6 and you can't live without a bot, what is there to bot on war servers? Nothing. So, they just look away because they can't use a cheat tool to win. It's incredibly sad.

If you want a war server to succeed, I hate to say it, but you need the reputation and make the server incredibly appealing.
You need to add tons of features, you need to make it "flashy" add cool spells and moves. It needs to be easy, people don't like confusing shit.
I've seen a couple war servers get very popular in the past few years (Umby, etc), but they are still rare.

All it is, is you need to make people go "Hey, this looks cool, I'm gonna try it out!".

Back
Top Bottom