• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MEXICO 8.60] Legends of Tibia - Custom RL map - Exp:Stages

platano

Solutions
Reaction score
Custom Real Map!

otlot.no-ip.org ///// http://otservlist.org/ots/1442374

8.60 /// otlot.no-ip.org

[PVP-RPG]

Magic: 30x
Skills: 40x

24/7

Map:
Legends of tibia map is something new you must try!
The map consist in the old yurots map and the parts of real tibia you most enjoy
Such as:

Thais
Venore
Darashia
Svargrond
Carlin
Ab'dendriel
Edron
Yalahar
Ankrahmun and more!

Over 200+ Quests working.
Daily events if 10+ players online.
Over 6k monsters online!
Active community
Real Tibia Guild War System
Botting is allowed
Lots of custom NPC's (You must buy some items in the classic way (e.g. "Hi, Buy Wand of Vortex, yes"))
Plus no VIP advantages, everything is obtainable in the game, you may buy items that you
can obtain in quests but there's no advantage in here! No more unfair players.

!bless (To buy blessings) !blesscheck (To check blessings)

Protection for players under lvl 80-

All spells and runes working properly.

Adding a mining and crafting system soon:

You may mine minerals to craft items (ANY ITEM!), this system will bost the RPG feeling everyone wants.

-----------------------------------------

Custom Loot:

All items have a chance when dropped to gain additional suffix and stat. This items are divided by 3 ranks.. Legendary-Epic-Rare..
This items have a chance to get this stats depending of what kind of item it is (ALMOST ANY ITEM CAN HAVE THIS STATS!)

(+HP)
(+Mana)
(+Skills)
(+Speed)
(+AttSpeed)
(+Defense)
(+Armor)
(Etc..)

-------------------------------------------------------

Server Stages
1 to 40 =x60
41 to 60 =x45
61 to 70 =x35
71 to 80 =x25
81 to 120 =x15
121 to 160 =x12
161 to 250 =x10
251 to 300 =x8
301 to 350 =x4
351 to 400 =x3
401 to 500 =x2
501 to 1000 =x1.5
1001 to 9999 =x1

There's an armor that increase your experience rate for a 100%.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This server was updated from a 7.60 server with exp x10 to a 8.60 server with exp stages..

I'd like to remark that botting and multi clienting is legal and I'll leave you some pictures of the server.

Have fun and invite your friends!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
Da
Rules
---------------------------------------------------------

The following are the Legends of Tibia rules, read them carefully, not knowing does not protect against a punishment! Keep in mind you are responsible for any characters of your account -> The banishment can be extended or changed to any character of your account !* Keep in mind that Legends of Tibia is not in any relation to www.tibia.com .

1. Names

a) Names which contain hard insults (e.g. "Asshole"), racist (e.g. "Nigger") or extreme right-wing (e.g. "Hitler").

b) Names containing nonsensical combinations of letters (e.g. "Fgfshdsfg").

c) Names containing illegal characters. (e.g. "@$$").

2. Statements

a) Insulting, racist, extreme right-wing, sexist,harassing or generally offensive statements.

b) Repeating identical or similar statements within a short period of time or use of nonsensical or badly formatted text ("spamming").

3. Cheating

a) Exploiting obvious errors of the game ("bugs") If you find an error you must report it to a Gamemaster or Tutor immediately.

b) Using tools to modify the game.

4. Player Killing

For three (5) unjustfied kills: red skull (until your frag-count is 0)

For eight (10) unjustfied kills: 1 Day Banishment.
(You won't have ban warning accumulations for this, your character will be banned to log in for one day and that's it)

Each Online hour of your charcater you will loose one frag, use !frags to see your actual frags.

5. Gamemasters

a) Begging Gamemasters for items or experience points.

b) Begging Gamemasters for unban or Houses.

6. Houses

a) If the owner is more then 4 week inactive, he will loose his house (non-donated house).

b) If the owner is more then 12 weeks inactive, he will loose his donation house.

c) If the owner of a Donation House is not the person who donated for it, he will loose his House and can get banned for Invalid Payment.

7. Trades

a) If you scam (thief) a person during a supervised trade you will be punished.

b) If you scam (thief) a person while a GM is watching visble/invisble you will be punished.

c) Account trades are legal and they must be supervised by a Staff member.

8. Property

a) All files, (characters, accounts, items and any immaterial data) are the property of Legends of Tibia team.

b) Legends of Tibia is allowed to delete, remove, modify or add any characters, accounts or items or similar data without any specification of a reason.

Looking for a Tutor and a Sr. Tutor.
You may be subject of this positions if you are active and specially if you know about the server,
please avoid joining and asking for a CM or such.

Staff:

Admin Zore

If anyone claims to be a Gamemaster or God, Report it to Admin Zore.
No staff will ever ask for your account information. Do not share it.

Thanks again!
And see you in the game!

:w00t:

- - - Updated - - -

Darashia 1.jpgTemple1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Idea of the map.jpgMap1.jpgmap2.jpg

Last edited:
Someone kept hackin it with several loaders such as yurots, zimtower, allisow, 1337, so I decided to move it to a newer version, Im so sorry but I couldnt take the risk of being attacked all the days by a random guy who knew several bugs I couldnt fix, however if you wish to play this newer version with ALMOST the same map with new areas I will recover everything you had in the 7.6 server, also Im still looking how to host 2 servers under de same IP and same PC , whener thats possible I'll open te 7.6 and 8.6 servers at the same time :)

Well I already got a char made, but I also had an RP/EK on your old ot. Liferuiner/Unearth. Lifer is my MS in the old ot but in 8.6 im a druid, so if you can re-make it to like the level 80 or w/e it was, ill come online

Sure I can bro, at the time I have a a War server under this IP Adress cuz im adding a custom RL Map, but be sure your equipment, money, level and magic level will be back as it was in 7.6 :)

Sure I can bro, at the time I have a a War server under this IP Adress cuz im adding a custom RL Map, but be sure your equipment, money, level and magic level will be back as it was in 7.6 :)

Okay, it wasnt much to be honest hahaha but thanks :)

Back