• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Patagonia-Online 8.50

Andrespro

Reaction score
Patagonia-Online

• IP: patagonia-online.com
  • Port: 7171
  • Protocol: 8.50 Support
  • Uptime: 24 / 7
  • Hosted in: Spain, on a dedicated server with 4 GB RAM and 100 mbits Connection
  • WebPage: Patagonia - Latest News
  • Exp Rate: Stages (From x45 to x10)
  • Map: Custom
  • Runes and amunition: Finite, and buy with x10 of original charges
  • Loot: x2
  • Server Type: Pvp-RPG. RS at 4 kills and Ban at 7, also, without teleports.
  • Skills & Magic Level: x15 and x18

Last edited:
Wow looks really cool , okay im going to test right now
Thanks For this Simple and good Presentation very Useful.

looks really nice! im going to try it out tomorrow, on my mobile phone atm so. just one thing, please write in english on your site, im not from spain so didn't understand a word. well good luck, i'll try it out and try um some people your serv:)

Donations are unavailable for now, a guy from the organization will configure them, wait until he configure all donations, i will notify ^^

EDIT: new ip patagonia-online.com

Last edited:
We:

• Added a Custom Demon Helmet Quest
  • Bought "patagonia-online.com" domain
  • Balanced Exp Rates (Was Slow, now is from x45 to x10)
  • Added Quest Log Function (Only for NPC's Missions)
  • Added Training Square System
  • Added 3 new cities and spawns

I will start again here now, with a pally i think. Anyway I want more players here so, Come an people join! :D. The server is great in my eyes this far. And when I get new cash I will donate 10-15 euros for you so you can have the server up :).
JOIN PEOPLE!!! :D

I walked all along the forest out of the Town and i didn't find any creature isn't there even wolves?

bump. people join. awesome ot, just need more players. please just try it at least.

Back