• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Michael is a cheater!

So many people can fake these screen shots. I can photo shop these and make them where it looks like you are botting..... It is really usually to have a screen shot of someone saying "I bot!".

So many people can fake these screen shots. I can photo shop these and make them where it looks like you are botting..... It is really usually to have a screen shot of someone saying "I bot!".

yee.. but hey.. i got a SS of Te Arizona saying hes Gay... just let me edit... i mean find it <_<

i also got proof PLX BAN
2wp5l6u.jpg

OK! I go ban fuked tala for boted :S He skary spider :S help

Lol stop this propaganda Klamer. We were in one team and it was Porucznik who told everyone turn bot on and he was a combo leader. I don't know what happened to you guys. You are worse than brasilian or venezuelan players who make a spam on forums...

Lol stop this propaganda Klamer. We were in one team and it was Porucznik who told everyone turn bot on and he was a combo leader. I don't know what happened to you guys. You are worse than brasilian or venezuelan players who make a spam on forums...

We still think hotsteppers are noobs without us. I said close this topic, read all posts before screaming. Please.

We still think hotsteppers are noobs without us. I said close this topic, read all posts before screaming. Please.

Haha, we ruled OT a few weeks before you guys joined us =) and you joined Hot~ at the end. Keep failing <3

We have 18 peoples in guild, hotsteppers have 80+ <with all ally guilds>.

So please, go play saper.

I said,95% ppls here using bots,but klamer want to show he is clean lol.Everyone can see on Michael ss,he using elfbot.

no i co ze michael bota ma ;s 10:52 Neo [390]: Not Illegal esterukka mial auto heal a ten do mnie to ;) pisal ze cavebot jest tylko nielegalny hahahahahahah zal otsa :D

11:01 Neo [390]: Heal Bot isnt illegal
11:01 Neo [390]: Only Cavebot

Brawa :D

haha klamer~ you sweet. try get our our members from server that way?. beat us instead of try make jokes. You annoying :) +that is no proof.

Back
Top Bottom