• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Michael Jackson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg..-.- he's in surgery man... not dead.

Do you even read your own links before you post them? It says nothing about him dead...

No, hes dead.

Superstar Michael Jackson has died, says the state celebrity website TMZ.
He reportedly died on Thursday after suffering cardiac arrest at his home, but have no official confirmation arrived.
The Popstar was 50 years old.

Nope!

He is not dead, read the news. Only unsupported websites, HE IS STILL IN KOMA!!!!

TRUST CNN, FOX and BBC =)

In the cnn website they state he died, as they've heard from their sources but they can't confirm such thing yet.

He is just trying to be like Tupac! xD

Joking

Others say he died, and others say he is just in coma. Well..
His arteries are blocked by cholesterol and the medics must clean them so the blood can continue, if not he'll suffer another infarct and die.
To be honest, I on't believe he has died and I believe he won't die. Normally you suffer a pre-infarct and then comes the normal infarcts. My uncle has suffered the last week an infarct and it was a pretty hard one, he had 3 arteries blocked, one it was 40% another 90% and another one 99%. He just felt pain in the belly and my aunt called to 112. So the thing is.. Michael Jackson has to get clean up his arteries and will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back