• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Michael Jackson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't fake his death, some people just wanna believe it.

@ all those who calls him a pedophile etc: Why do you call him that if you haven't even met him? This just shows us that you have had a miserable childhood and current life. Why are you in need of breaking people down? You guys are no better than racists. Racists are suffering of lack of knowledge, so before you even open your mouth about Michael Jackson you should do like the racists needs to do, go to school and learn something.

Word.

He did not being a pedophile. I do not belive in what the media said about him.
Michael Jackson were the greatest artist LIVING in the world. If I ask you, who else as big as MJ will die? You have to think a bit..

He was and will always be an awesome dancer and singer. (ARTIST)
Rest in Peace! <33

Do you mean that Michael Jackson would have taken time to go to a random park picking up every kid in the whole
wide world and **** them wildely and then drop them off in Neverland? ...

He did not being a pedophile. I do not belive in what the media said about him.
Michael Jackson were the greatest artist LIVING in the world. If I ask you, who else as big as MJ will die? You have to think a bit..

He was and will always be an awesome dancer and singer. (ARTIST)
Rest in Peace! <33

Madonna or Britney Spears? They are the Queens of Pop.

Madonna or Britney Spears? They are the Queens of Pop.

Whatever man, who cares about the queen of the pop. There is only king-Michael,but hes dead...

btw Have you heard about chris brown's song? Its about Jackson. Try to liste it on youtube.

Micheal couldn't sleep. "Somebody" perscribed him a shot to help him sleep. The only problem with this shot is that you might go into cardiac arrest if you take it. He was SUPPOSED to take it under supervision of a doctor just incase he did get a heart attack, but he decided not to ask a doctor to stay with him. He took the medicine and ended up dying by a cardiac arrest.

No he didnt fake his death. And he was NOT a pedophile. Retards who are jealous of him wanted to take advantage of him saying their kids were being "touched' in his house in sexual ways just so they can sue micheal and get some easy cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back