• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Middlearth.net Life thread

TheNubCake

Noob
Reaction score
So I'm starting this lifethread a little late, so many things have already happened and im already 350, and such. But I want to share my experiences with the community.

6lA-8SE9.png

Heres a small war I had where my enemies trapped themselves in south tower and we came, we saw, we conquered.

AuyDK_5R.png

This man was once on my team, level 392 royal paladin, until one day he came and killed my brother and I with a group of my enemies. So he was a double agent the entire time. So we decided to get revenge.

9glrKOHu.png

Here's a war south of Darashia, there were so many enemies and so little of us, but it was a fun war nonetheless and we came close in kills on both sides. I however did end up dying in this battle.

4C26qdi0.png

There are many random boss spawns in this server, and this is one of them, Infernatil on femor hill.
It took quite a few of us over level 300, but we finally gathered enough people to kill the mighty beast.

5ubJnbnl.png

Experience Hare was great! Gave over half a level! wooooo! Progress towards gaining back the 14 levels I lost yesterday!

WHFFKEcV.png

Making progress towards those levels with some friends!

Last edited:
ozLvqd9Z.png

We were the tops dogs! Making most exp for the day!

Then... Jaul got me with his beam twice, so back to lost hushers. Hopefully I'll get 361 again and be back to what I was before war yesterday.
ma60q6aR.png

I got my levels back and plus some! :D
59Kp7Iad.png

Seems like I am the only one following this thread, but congrats on all your gains noob!

Vpps-Mh2.png

For some reason I got kicked from my guild, not sure why. I always helped in war and bosses. So any otlander that wanna help pk some backstabbers, give me a message. Either way if its just me or with people I'll be posting there deaths on here!

Back