• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Migrate TFS 0.3.6 to current version

EullerPeixoto

Reaction score
GitHub
MoranggNormal
Hello everyone,

Is it difficult to upgrade my 0.3.6 tfs to the current version? How many time it would take?

I think the task is: get my old script and put in the new tfs folder, run and see the errors, and then get the script snippet from source and put in the new tfs source, is that so?

I'd like to do this because i dont want to use ubuntu <= 14 to compile and run my tfs on linux.

If you don't want to build your TFS on old ubuntu machines, you can use:

I think the task is: get my old script and put in the new tfs folder, run and see the errors, and then get the script snippet from source and put in the new tfs source, is that so?
basically, yes. always add, never replace. do it step by step, small amount per time, start with actions, then creaturescripts, globalevents etc

If you don't want to build your TFS on old ubuntu machines, you can use:

Thank you bro, i saw this a while ago but never tried, i think i will give it a try cause seems good xd
Post automatically merged:

basically, yes. always add, never replace. do it step by step, small amount per time, start with actions, then creaturescripts, globalevents etc
So i'm the right way, thank you bro

Back