• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter MilkShakeOT 8.6 Is Looking For A Serious Scripter! [Paying]

strix raider

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Cristian and I'm the Head Administrator on MilkshakeOT 8.6.
I hosted the most popular server on otland back in the days when I had my custom made illusion 7.6.

After a few years I'm now hosting another server.

It's an evolution with a centera map that I'm constantly mapping to get it as custom as possible.

I need help with several things:

* I need you to make all the donation items & add them to the website.
* I need you to create cutom monsters and custom spells for high leveled players , I will be mapping custom areas with your monsters.
* Custom events & scripts are always welcome.
* Custom runes, addon dolls, scroll of experience etc.

I launched the server yesterday and people have already donated 50 € to get a custom don set before it's being launched to the website.

The website: MilkShakeOT 8.6 - Latest News

We will split 50 / 50 and we will have some fun to.
I have the money to promote ourselves on otservlist etc.

Please fill this form:

Code:
Name:
Are you able to do what I've told you?:
Are we going to have some fun to? :

An applicant's name set as this color has officially been rejected and should not be considered as a valid application anymore.
If your name is set as this color means that your application may not have been read yet, alternatively not been decided yet.
An applicant's name set as this color has been approved and an interview is imminent.

Santy
Approved
Sounds very interesting. I liked your application and you sound very proffesional.

Owned
Denied
You didn't even fill out my application form nor did you say anything that would even be interesting.

7i7a
Denied
First of all I will never hire someone who doesn't have the proper grammar skills.
Second of all I checked through your posts here on Otland and you said that you hope that I like your work?
All you have done is to ask for lua scripts etc.

Kokho
Pending
You did not fill out the application.
Send it in again and I will review you once again.​

Regards,
Zodapop

Last edited:
I don't need a mapper. I need a scripter.

Don't bother posting useless posts like that you piece of shit.

Dude! Your fucking pvp arena is a death trap, ive been stuck inside this pvp arena for 1 hour now cuz of this stupid exit requires level 10 and im lvl 8! DUDE! Let me out omg

Hmm.... i start in your server with 0 mana in lvl 8 as Druid and got trapped at Rotworm. I was trapped like in 15 minutes beacuse i had 0 mana and could´t use any spells or weapon. But finally someone come and help me :D

Please fix it :D

lol i agree potatoskin. And did you really get 50 euros? :eek:

not 50eur
50%
maybe he will got no dons, so u get nothing

I got 50 euro from a guy.

Just to make him a personal donator set, and I will fix all bugs don't worry.

The bug that appeared when you created your character making you have 0 mana has been fixed.

I'm not working on the map as I got a very nice application from a guy here otland.

We are going to make the server more PVP based with new hunting spots and new spells etc.

Also we are thinking of making it a more high leveled server what do you think?

I've received plenty of applications and I will look into them tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience,

Zodapop

I've looked through a few applications.

Please check the main post to see if you have been approved or not.

Regards,
Zodapop

Listen moron, you cant reject an application if there was none sent or if the person was not looking for the job. I said i wanted to talk things over about your server and check it out first.

Back
Top Bottom