• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Miller Show Off ><

xmiller

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello, i'm Miller a pixel artist from Brazil, I have a lot of works but i've to posting here some wokrs right?
check my page on face -> https://www.facebook.com/swopixel
1 Troll Forest with mage's head.
2 Aquatic Sentinel.
3 Demon Garrosh.
4 Dwarvem Hammer.
5 Katana.
6 Lizardman.

NOT allowed use.

armadura_pra_postarnotjk.png
page.png

Awesome my friend! :)

Maybe people are loving the Lizardman old sprite because u were using more saturated colors in the muscles and a high contrast in internal lines.

dude welcome to otland :D
love the armor, the lizardman and that final orc :p
it's good to have u here

mobxa.png
:D new Monster for my codex.

The tummy is covered by hand I dont think it shouldb be like this, plus his hands and tummy looks great, face as well but the whole thing on his head and legs I guess these were meant to be scales look kinda crappy :D the rest is amazing (Y)

cena01.png

Old sprites that i made for fun, i think about a horda or packs of creatures like this.
PS: love Goblins.
FOR THE HORDA!

if you like this i available for hiring.
damn i cannot see your sprites :(

Looks Like witchcraft!! oh... but it is!

hello folks! just one of many animations sprites that i made for while, but i can show just a bit, because of NDA of many projects agreement, but this a made for me, so enjoy! the gif kind broke de colors but still good for me. thanks for see.

witchcraft2x_by_ivenmiller-daticjg.gif

Looks Like witchcraft!! oh... but it is!

hello folks! just one of many animations sprites that i made for while, but i can show just a bit, because of NDA of many projects agreement, but this a made for me, so enjoy! the gif kind broke de colors but still good for me. thanks for see.

witchcraft2x_by_ivenmiller-daticjg.gif
Wow, so good. Finally you return. :)

Back