• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Millows mapping thread.

seba2632

life thug chosen my
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

So yea, basicly I just wanted to show you some of the mappings I did for one of the servers I play at. (Evolera.se - 8.6 high exp server)
I'm open for any of your thoughts, and you may say just your opinion, don't lie to me, I'm only doing this to get better at mapping!

Basicly I'll show you some parts of a quest I made. (I got some inspiration from some other guy who mapped kind of a "cave" like this, so it may look a bit like it.)

First Picture: This is basicly the island you land on when you enter the portal.
2du9und.jpg

Second Picture: On this picture you can see, that you will have to walk under the waterfall to find the secret cave entrance.
24m5mow.jpg

Third Picture: You will get down this old, and forgotten cave.
207kt2t.jpg

Fourth Picture: You will be able to walk to the north, where you will see a beautiful waterfall.
eslusz.jpg

Fifth Picture: After you went to the north, you will be able to go to the west, but the road is blocked. So you will have to go through the "dungeon".
2v8mzxz.jpg

Sixth Picture: After you went through the dungeon, you'll have to walk a little to the north, and then to the west again. You will have to go down a stair, and there'll be some swamp on the floors that you'll have to pass over. Then up again, and heading south.
67ur92.jpg

Seventh Picture: You are now heading south, and you will enter this bridge, which doesn't seem to be very durable/stable.
n5sbdi.jpg

Eighth Picture: Still heading south, you'll have to enter a cave. There'll be a warning sign, that it's dangerous.
t8847k.jpg

Ninth Picture: Now you're into the cave, where there'll be a boss called Caveman (Outfit like an mutated human).
2zfnald.jpg

Tenth Picture: You've killed the boss, and a portal have spawned. You went through the portal, and got to the reward room.
npqees.jpg

This was all for me now, maybe I'll post more later. Hope you like it, and as I said, I'm open for any constructive critics!

-Millows, GOD on Evolera.se

looks pretty nice but replace the pitfall for a ladder before entering the boss room... maybe replace dirt for caveground?
Also the fact that there i only 1 small island with 1 small mountain with 1 waterfall and 1 teleport makes kinda obvious where we have to go to...

Thanks for the reply, Lagmacun. I'll think about it when I get back to the map again!

Hello again everyone - Yet another "project" from me. I'm not sure what I can use this for? Maybe a house or something, but I don't know yet.
Oh and, I didn't take much time into the nature, since I made this at 3 o'clock in the night, so wasn't up for making nature.

Over all picture:
spcf7l.jpg

Close up of some of the parts:
Entrance - west mountain.
b4akg1.jpg

Bridge + waterfall in the middle.
vichsl.jpg

The house to the east.
bg31wm.jpg

Waterfall to the west of the mountain.
15y83e0.jpg

Waterfall to the south (I'm not even sure a player ingame would be able to see this)
1qqsls.jpg

As before, I'm open for any critism!
~ Millows, GOD on Evolera.se

Thanks guys!
@Schamnky, tell me what I can do better, please!

Do something about the border by the mountain waterfall [Pic 3,5,6] and use another border which fits the water better.
Alsow there is something with the mountains that i dont like, cant put my finger on what it is. Otherways nice work! :)

Hi Himii.
Thanks for the reply, I'll think about it!
~ Millows

Back