• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mindgames y0

Guess you're the one who's butthurt, thanks that I am actually a legend for you.. rather that than a charlover from shadow/lunar.

Haha mindgames <3

Well idk man, probably gonna play this Civera since the last wars there were pretty sick till lunar/shadowcores get some good wms

Guess you're the one who's butthurt, thanks that I am actually a legend for you.. rather that than a charlover from shadow/lunar.
I'm not butthurt and you're no legend to me just some guy with a big tibia ego claiming to be "legend" from old times but no one really gives a shit:/ you call me a charlover but you used to fight on someone else's char you dip shit

I used to have a big ego before I got inactive in tibia which was 2011 thats true, nowadays I rather see myself as an average/ok/bad player.. which is most likely cause I dont care about the game as I used to and havent played active since a very long time. The reason I played on other peoples char was because my mage was at the begin 125 and ek 250.. so Veziv said here take this EK.. (Niffe Cashdiez).. later on I got Navid to play and he had this 340 ms (Archimedis).. since he is a better ek than me I offered him to switch chars, he agreed.. from this day I bascially just played on Archimedes even though I wasnt suppose to but Navid didnt care so neither did I.

I dont see myself as a Legend either, you wanna know who a legend is in my eyes? Bob and Mayhem for example..

Haha mindgames <3

Well idk man, probably gonna play this Civera since the last wars there were pretty sick till lunar/shadowcores get some good wms
Civera is meteen gehacked door een pikhoofd toen ie online kwam man, Fribben maakt 8.0 (OriginalTibia).

Translation: Civera got hacked, Fribben probaly making 8.0.