• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minecraft Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Znote

<?php echo $title; ?>
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Znote
Thread closed, we already have minecraft thread HERE: http://otland.net/f253/minecraft-105357/index5.html

Hello. Talk about anything related to Minecraft here!

Minecraft is a sandbox game that is totally addicting.

Easy to google after a cracked version if you would like to try it out.

Classic Version which you can get from website is outdated, but it is 100% free.

I have Alpha licenced account. Named Znote. :)

I am also hosting a Minecraft server. (Check signature).

Last edited:
Game always has been and always will be boring to me...just...doesn't...interest me

Tried it out and for how long? And what version? I started during end of Alpha. When Survival mode was out. :D

And if you do not play 'games' why the hell post in the community chatboard ---> games? That makes no sense to me.

Umm my cousin showed it to me couple months ago, and was bored within 5 minutes

And if you do not play 'games' why the hell post in the community chatboard ---> games? That makes no sense to me.

Where did I say I don't play games lol?

If you haven't tested it for 1 hour you are to inexperienced to say its boring. This is not a game that will give you a thrill after 5 minutes. You havent even faced one minecraft day at that time. And it dosnt start to get fun after 3+ minecraft days.

--> The day/night cycle is a 20 minute long lapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back