• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minecraft for free?

Krulle

Rare Dreamer!
Reaction score
Hello there! I've found out that minecraft was pertty funny ^^. Now i want to start it, but i cant. I've searched a while but I only find minecraft that you only could play offline, is there any free minecraft that you can play online? Please send link then or do you really have to buy it?

Just pay the developer 15€ for a lifetime account. That really isn't much, for the entertainment you get.

Fuck.... Because my parents creditcard is fucked up, you cant buy things on internet with it and I dont got my own. My friend had it free for a while ago and he could play online. I guess that I have to wait....

Fuck.... Because my parents creditcard is fucked up, you cant buy things on internet with it and I dont got my own. My friend had it free for a while ago and he could play online. I guess that I have to wait....

My advice to you my friend is to do some work around your neighborhood, and get some money, or just beg (Not Good)

Or... share an account with a friend who has bought it, it works for me whenever I'm terribly bored.

You should support the guy instead of being a cheap ass. You can solve the payment problem if you try.

1) Buy a visa giftcard
2) Do a bank transfer to your paypal account
3) Make 15EUR online here in job section
4) Use your friends account, or give him the money and make him purchase another
5) Stop being poor

plenty of ways you can buy it, no need to pirate cheap indie games...

1) Buy a visa giftcard
2) Do a bank transfer to your paypal account
3) Make 15EUR online here in job section
4) Use your friends account, or give him the money and make him purchase another
5) Stop being poor

plenty of ways you can buy it, no need to pirate cheap indie games...

I lol'd at #5

Back